VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunday Quest, VFK Pilgrim History Quest!  (Read 1493 times)

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
Sunday Quest, VFK Pilgrim History Quest!
« on: November 13, 2016, 06:36 AM »

VFK Pilgrim History Quest!
7:00 A.M. Pacific Time Sunday, November 13th, 2016 to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday, November 14th, 2016.

As Thanksgiving approaches and the leaves on the trees change from greens to yellows, reds and oranges, we start thinking about the Pilgrims and the early history of our country! Most people think of Pilgrims as very sedate proper type people, who in their somber outfits and with their gentle manners, lived simply alongside the Indians in the New World. The reality of the Pilgrim's lives, however, was much different. The Pilgrims were passionate, well educated people who risked their lives for religious freedom. They were persecuted in their home country of England because they disagreed with the King's religion. Trusted friends betrayed them, and they were forced to abandon their homes and occupations to escape punishment and death by the authorities. They came to the New World on the Mayflower with fifty "strangers", to begin their lives again in the wilderness, and in freedom. On today's quest, let's look at the history of the Pilgrims!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and a Thanksgiving Harvest Scarecrow!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: Sunday Quest, VFK Pilgrim History Quest!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 07:27 AM »

Thanks Tiger!

Loving this item!
Pages: [1]   Go Up