VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seventh Annual Sandcastle Competition rules  (Read 1683 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Seventh Annual Sandcastle Competition rules
« on: August 08, 2016, 03:21 PM »

per vfk home page:  I bolded & underline some important info HOWEVER be sure to read it all on vfk main page for any changes/updates

VFK Seventh Annual Sandcastle Competition
The sun is warm and the sand is just the perfect temperature for sculpting, shaping and smoothing your dream Sandcastle!

Rooms can be entered in the Sandcastle Competition anytime between Monday, August 8th at 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time (4:00 P.M. Pacific Time) and Saturday, August 13th, 2016, at 9:00 A.M. Pacific Time.

With the endless Sandcastle and Beach items to build with, (not to mention the approaching Bodacious Sandcastle Collections), let nothing hold you back from your creative goals!

Please make sure to read and follow all directions before submitting your entry.

1. To register for the contest, you need to go to the room you want to enter. Click on the "I" button for your room, and then click "enter contest." The competition entry form will be displayed. Then, just fill out the entry form to submit your room in the competition. Any furni in the room will be automatically stored.

2. You may enter one room per character. The deadline for entering is 9:00 A.M. Pacific Time (Noon Eastern Time), Saturday, August 13th, 2016.

3. In the Sandcastle Room Contest having others help you with your room is okay. (Only the owner of the room receives the awards.)

4. You may enter any type of room for the Sandcastle Competition. Including rides, as long as they do not exit the entry room. All teleporters should not exit to another room.

5. Rooms in the competition will be locked one hour before evaluation begins, and you will be unable to make any further changes to your entry.

So get shoveling and build the sand castle of your dreams!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 03:23 PM by funfly »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Seventh Annual Sandcastle Competition rules
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 01:16 PM »

I was unable to enter again due to many crappy things happening here, but I wanted to congratulate all the people that did get a chance to enter.  This is the first time I am even seeing this message and I see it has already pasted me by, but I can't wait to go see the new sandcastle pieces that are being offered.  Have a great weekend!

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up