VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunday Quest, VFK 8th Anniversary Quest!  (Read 1129 times)

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
Sunday Quest, VFK 8th Anniversary Quest!
« on: May 22, 2016, 04:21 AM »

VFK 8th Anniversary Quest!
7:00 A.M. Pacific Time Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday, May 23rd, 2016.

Today is our Eighth Anniversary! This is the eighth year since everyone logged into their colonial room for the first time, and stepped out into a wondrous new world with their friends! Since that time, many exciting new experiences have had their first day, and many more projects are on track for the future to keep the excitement going! Over the years, well loved traditions have been continued, with many new ones joining them. We have built gardens and sandcastles, ridden unicorns, captured ghosts, explored mazes, driven space cars and sailed in ghost ships! We have hunted for Easter eggs, wrangled turkeys, collected nuts, sheared sheepies, brushed bunnies, and so much more! On today's quest, in honor of our Eighth Anniversary celebration, let's look back at some of the fun things in Virtual Family Kingdom!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and a Crystal Eighth Anniversary Sheep Pedestal!
Pages: [1]   Go Up