VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Still Dreaming! for the earless  (Read 8715 times)

eaglesgirl

Still Dreaming! for the earless
« on: September 30, 2007, 02:39 PM »

I've opened this room up...all I ask is the following:

1) You have not won dreams - .

2) You do not send a clone to sit in my room.

I'll be checking to make sure you're not afk (unless you let me know about it - bathroom, food, etc.).

Please join us if you're still earless.

Jewelzy

Re: Still Dreaming! for the earless
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 02:49 PM »

:cheerleader:
Good Luck! I Hope you win an roomfull of ears for the earless! :)

eaglesgirl

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 05:14 PM »

Okay, we're back in the room.  Jones & I went to the Pirate Hat room and handed those out for a while.  Now that it's Dreams time again, we're back in this room.

= )

Califgirl

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 09:17 PM »

I heard a HOST found your room (was it Hula?) and was making dreams come true!  Congratulations!

eaglesgirl

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 10:55 PM »

Okay...FIRST OF ALL, let me thank HOST HULA from the bottom of my heart!!! Her fingers are probably falling off by now from all of that typing. She was amazing and a pleasure to be around.  So many people showed up in my room tonight and many "hung out" with hopes that someone would show up and finally grant their wish for ears.  Hula did it not only once, but probably about 5 or 6 times.  Full rooms of players all received ears...the first group genuninely seemed to NOT have them, I can't speak for everyone else in line!!

I'm grateful that so many dream wishes were granted in my room!

Here are some pictures:

I don't know how to edit out what people said, so if I need to remove any of these, please let me know.

After about the 5th or 6th time, I was booted from my own room (LOL)!  I got a message not to return for a little while.  People got a message when they arrived that stated that the owner left the room.  My understanding was that they were collecting the titles of everyone who was there & were giving out the ears to everyone who came to the room.  I got a message saying that I could go back to my room & that they just wanted to give ears to all who were waiting.  So, if they didn't show up in your inventory, check when you get back into VMK.

Also, some time near closing, we went back to the room and VMK_Lion showed up.  It appears that he too was giving out some ears & trying to get those last minute wishes fulfilled.

Thank you so much to everyone who went above and beyond in making the players happy (staying well past the hours mentioned).  I'm sure there are still people who have NOT gotten ears, but the effort in trying to reach those players was truly remarkable.

I hope that many from noBS were able to stop by.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 12:16 AM »

VMK_Flamingo also was out giving ears late because my friend and I believe CL_BriarLori got them from her as well.  I came in to late as always, but I am glad those two got ears.  :)

Also wanted to say hi to my friend Eagles and I am glad that a lot of people got ears in her room.  Hula did the same for me when I had two rooms that need ears and they all got them as well.  I still don't see why they didn't just have people sign in and get ears or a random prize that way.  Everyone would have something and the only draw back is that people with clones (not me) would get extra prizes, but at least everyone would still get something.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

disvaclub

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 05:23 AM »

Woot!  I so agree, so many kids want ears and I hope many were able to receive them last night due to your efforts eagles.  Really wish VMK let the kids get the ears upon sign on, then at least everyone has a dream.  Then if you choose to seek more you can.

Way to go Eaglesfan - sorry about that game last night.  BOOO Giants.

eaglesgirl

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 04:04 PM »

Thanks so much...

My understanding is that over 300 people received ears from coming to my room last night (even though I wasn't there & neither was Hula).  She ended up staying an hour & VMK_Lion came at 11:45.  He gave out 3 pairs of ears to the people in my room.

Oh...and that loss...I don't count that one!  How many starters did we have out?  That was a joke of a game.  It was like they were playing against our practice squad.   :td:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 04:57 PM by eaglesgirl »
Pages: [1]   Go Up