VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted: Pirate Hats  (Read 6958 times)

eaglesgirl

Wanted: Pirate Hats
« on: September 28, 2007, 06:51 PM »

Those of you who know me in VMK, know that I'm usually found in one of the lobbies of the POTC game. Many of my friends joke about how many pirate hats they have and don't know what to do with them.

Jones set up a room where we give away the pirate hats to new players for free (we gave away about 150 in the last two days). I'm in my room right now titled: Looking for Pirate Hats.

I'm offering the pins that I'm wearing for your pirate hats. They include the recent pins like Birthday, Tiki, Water Parks, Nemo, Pirates (the ones that were sold), and Fantasyland (Dumbo, Pan, etc.). I will trade one pin for 3 pirate hats since the the hats are free from the level three treasure box.

Thanks for looking at this & hope to see you there!

:pirates:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Wanted: Pirate Hats
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 11:48 PM »

I know all to well about the hat issue cause I am a Pirates Freak!  LOL!  :pyell:  :pdance2:  :pdance:  I LOVE that game so much!  :love:  :love2:  :plove:  Take my Pirates away and there is going to be a fight!  LOL!  :ahh:  :boxing:  :pduel2:  :pduel:  :pplank:  :js:

Sorry I wasn't on when you had your get together, but due to my crashing its hard enough just staying on VMK as it is (dumbo internet company). >:(  :madder:  :mad:  >:[  >:{  :rant2: :ahh:  I hope you collected a lot of hats though cause its really nice of you to help the new people out.  Good luck to you!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

eaglesgirl

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 06:46 PM »

Thanks Crazy!  We gave away around another 100 hats tonight!

Trying to make some of the kids happy anyway!

= )

BTW, I'm back in my room collecting more if anyone has some to trade.

Maleficent2

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 06:58 AM »

:pdance: you know you can get hats from me anytime ;)

eaglesgirl

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 08:07 AM »

Thank you...you rock!!! Today is the last day of Dreams month & we're about to hand out some more in a bit.  If anyone wants to trade their hats, I'm in my room right now.

= )

VirtuallyMe

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 12:57 PM »

As I tend to avoid the utter humiliation of pirates- which pirate hat are they giving away?  Is it the one from the quest a while back? with the eye patch but without the parot?  Or is there another pirate hat?

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 03:49 PM »

As I tend to avoid the utter humiliation of pirates- which pirate hat are they giving away?  Is it the one from the quest a while back? with the eye patch but without the parot?  Or is there another pirate hat?

Hey Me!!  :welcome_wave:

Yes, it's the one from that quest last year.  They re-released it as one of the prizes possible with Level 3 Pirates.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 01:42 PM »

Yes, it's the one from that quest last year.  They re-released it as one of the prizes possible with Level 3 Pirates.

What's "level 3 Pirates"? :rofl1:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 03:03 PM »

Sure, make me come tell our newcomers all about that "issue" of yours, hmm?

You gotta get out there Papa.. the water's fine!  Nice and warm from all the burning ships that are sinking  :thumb:

(btw, the offer still stands.. ;) .. and I can think of many great noBSers that would readily offer to help make up a team) :hug:

Oh! I almost forgot to add.. not only is the water great, but you should see all the rum Davey Jones has in his locker, when you're sunk in the game!  I KNOW you will do a :doh: when you see what you have been missing.. :rum:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 05:39 PM »

You gotta get out there Papa.. the water's fine!  Nice and warm from all the burning ships that are sinking  :thumb:

(btw, the offer still stands.. ;) .. and I can think of many great noBSers that would readily offer to help make up a team) :hug:

Oh! I almost forgot to add.. not only is the water great, but you should see all the rum Davey Jones has in his locker, when you're sunk in the game!  I KNOW you will do a :doh: when you see what you have been missing.. :rum:

Thanks for your continued support. :bow2:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

eaglesgirl

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 10:38 PM »

And if the Davey Jones rum is gone, I'm sure JustAnotherJones will share some of his beer...along with giving you a pirate hat!   :pcheers:

eaglesgirl

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 10:53 PM »

Bumping this up, would like to get more hats to open the room up again tomorrow.

eaglesgirl

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 11:02 AM »

I'm back in my room collecting hats if you have any to offer!  = )
Pages: [1]   Go Up