Online Worlds > VFK - Virtual Family Kingdom

Typing tickets getting out of control?

(1/4) > >>

flamanar:
Hero and .It both got FIFTEEN SECOND typing tickets yesterday!  At this rate, we'll eventually have times where we can't speak for a minute at a time!  

I think 15 seconds is way over-the-top.  Personal opinion.  :notme:

Flamanette:
Typing ticket rule should really be lifted during the host hunts where you have to be the first to say a certain phrase!  If they are not going to make it RED and NOT go out of the box unless the host is in the room, then they need to lift that for the duration of the hunt.  It cost Hero a win, but I was OK.

Hero sent a help report asking them to lift the typing ticket rule for events like this.  Of course, no response (I am so shocked of course).

:coffee3:

funfly:

--- Quote from: flamanar on March 03, 2011, 01:51 PM ---Hero and .It both got FIFTEEN SECOND typing tickets yesterday!  At this rate, we'll eventually have times where we can't speak for a minute at a time!  

I think 15 seconds is way over-the-top.  Personal opinion.  :notme:

--- End quote ---

You give them "no speak" times at home too?  :sur: :lolg:

I get typing tickets in the game sometimes but not often.  At home...only when something really 'good' is on tv  :lolp:

flamanar:

--- Quote from: funfly on March 04, 2011, 07:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: flamanar on March 03, 2011, 01:51 PM ---Hero and .It both got FIFTEEN SECOND typing tickets yesterday!  At this rate, we'll eventually have times where we can't speak for a minute at a time! 

I think 15 seconds is way over-the-top.  Personal opinion.  :notme:

--- End quote ---

I get typing tickets in the game sometimes but not often.  At home...only when something really 'good' is on tv  :lolp:

--- End quote ---
LOL awesome!  I don't mind it then.  But when trying to win a hunt...it's downright cruel to virtually duct tape someones mouth :(

PrincessWendyBird:

--- Quote from: flamanar on March 04, 2011, 07:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: funfly on March 04, 2011, 07:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: flamanar on March 03, 2011, 01:51 PM ---Hero and .It both got FIFTEEN SECOND typing tickets yesterday!  At this rate, we'll eventually have times where we can't speak for a minute at a time! 

I think 15 seconds is way over-the-top.  Personal opinion.  :notme:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
LOL awesome!  I don't mind it then.  But when trying to win a hunt...it's downright cruel to virtually duct tape someones mouth :(

--- End quote ---

But duct tape can fix everything...except stupid... :lolg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version