Online Worlds > Other Online Worlds

My Virtual Kingdom (MVK)!!!!!

(1/8) > >>

mir4mad:
Anyone play this yet???
princessmadiro found MVK tonight:
http://www.myvirtualkingdom.com/Home.php
She only got in for a few seconds before they closed at midnight. Saw a few familiar names! Looks like VMK without the disney theme!
They are in BETA right now but it will be a pay to play game.
Monthly themes- January is royalty month and they have a castle suite room. Of course princess can't wait now to play- she won't sleep tonight!! LOL!!!!

thealienstitch:
I signed up last night, but it was too late for me to play. I do look forward to trying it out over the next few days though. :)

Fee

Astro:

The website is soooooo busy.... I have tried even signing up for the past few days, but can't even get in the game to play.  Looks refreshing, which I need about now.  Looking forward to it, if I can ever get in.  lol      :sos:

A LOT of players are migrating over there, which is always a good sign. 

PrincessWendyBird:
I just registered the 4 of us and saw Flamanette in a shop. They did not approve my title, "PrincessWendyBird". I'm going to maybe send a help report to find out why. I don't know what else I'll be!!!

It is VERY similar to VMK and has some elements of VFK, in our opinion. It is almost too similar in some ways, I feel excited, but am a little cautious at this point. Does anyone know anything about who has created this? Just curious...

funfly:

--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on January 24, 2011, 06:11 PM ---I just registered the 4 of us and saw Flamanette in a shop. They did not approve my title, "PrincessWendyBird". I'm going to maybe send a help report to find out why. I don't know what else I'll be!!!

It is VERY similar to VMK and has some elements of VFK, in our opinion. It is almost too similar in some ways, I feel excited, but am a little cautious at this point. Does anyone know anything about who has created this? Just curious...

--- End quote ---

I went to their 'main page' and looked it over.  At first, I was a little excited about it; but then I read over some of the FAQ section and saw where it said to notify them in writing (Yes Snail Mail) if there was a question about something (can't remember what now) - but anyway, perhaps where the snail mail address should be, there was nothing - no address/no city/no company name/etc. That info was obviously left off from everything there.

Wendy, I thought it was a little too similar to VMK (virtual magic kingdom) as well.  The pics I saw make it look alot like VMK with some VFK - so I agree with you there as well.  But what really got me was the title alone- MVK (my virtual kingdom)  is way too close.  People first complained how VFK's initials was too similar but all these people(MVK) did was rearrange VMK letters.  :uhuh:

I read (at another forum) that the game will be a pay to play.  I read that the plans for it are only paying members will be able to do trades/mini games/quests after this 'trial' time.  That leaves non-paying members kind of equal to what was happening at Elf Island and now at Disney's Pixie Game.

I'll definitely keep an eye on it though. I like the look of the avatars/rooms/etc, probably because parts remind me so much of VMK.  But right now, I'm just a little bit unsure if MVK is where I want to be. So, in the end, I decided that I'll pass on this new game for now. I really don't want to put my energy and effort into yet another game that might end up limiting players that much.

--- Quote from: mir4mad on January 23, 2011, 09:26 PM ---Anyone play this yet???
princessmadiro found MVK tonight:
http://www.myvirtualkingdom.com/Home.php
She only got in for a few seconds before they closed at midnight. Saw a few familiar names! Looks like VMK without the disney theme!
They are in BETA right now but it will be a pay to play game.
Monthly themes- January is royalty month and they have a castle suite room. Of course princess can't wait now to play- she won't sleep tonight!! LOL!!!!

--- End quote ---

I am glad Princess is so excited though!  :dance3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version