VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: It's a Nutting-Party!  (Read 6374 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: It's a Nutting-Party!
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 06:56 PM »

I just got home and tried this.  I am either really really tired, or just don't get it.   :??:

It says we have to find 25 acorns.  But, at 15 (I think?) -- we got a message about a party acorn. 

So my question is:  Do we still have to find more acorns up to 25?  Is there any extra special prize for getting more acorns, after 15 -- (like the gold pumpkin at halloween)??

Thanks for the help.  I'm tired.  lol

You win a total of 3 party acorns if you find all 25.  no extra special prize though, at least as far as i know

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2010, 07:01 PM »

Okay, Thank you Fun.   I wasn't sure if there was something more we had to do, or if we just received additional Party Acorns.  So technically we can be done after finding the 15 acorns, even though it still says we have to find 25.  We still get the 1 Party Acorn. 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2010, 07:03 PM »

I just got home and tried this.  I am either really really tired, or just don't get it.   :??:

It says we have to find 25 acorns.  But, at 15 (I think?) -- we got a message about a party acorn.  

So my question is:  Do we still have to find more acorns up to 25?  Is there any extra special prize for getting more acorns, after 15 -- (like the gold pumpkin at halloween)??

Thanks for the help.  I'm tired.  lol

No, no special prize.  If you collect all 25, you end up with 3 party acorns, that's it.  You get another acorn at 20, and at 25.  Kind of means you can do less accounts and still have a decent number of party acorns.....at least that is the way I am trying to look at it.

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2010, 07:07 PM »

Makes sense, Thank you for the help!   :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 09:18 PM »

This hasn't been a very thrilling experience for me.  Not to be a downer or anything.  It's just SLOW as molasses.  Like the 13 ghosts.  I wish VFK could speed things up a bit.  I almost fall asleep doing this stuff!  :yawn:  The nuts are cute.  Neat idea.  There ya go.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 05:01 AM »

This hasn't been a very thrilling experience for me.  Not to be a downer or anything.  It's just SLOW as molasses.  Like the 13 ghosts.  I wish VFK could speed things up a bit.  I almost fall asleep doing this stuff!  :yawn:  The nuts are cute.  Neat idea.  There ya go.

Perhaps it's VFK's way to teach some people patience or to "slow down & take life a little bit easier" by doing it this way.  Otherwise, everyone is in such a hurried/frenzied rush to get alot of their extras through quests/scavengers that they never seem to take the moment to enjoy.   :heat:

Or else, it's VFK's way to keep the kids from under foot while parents are preparing that turkey dinner!  :lolg:

I do like these cute little nuts! I did enjoy the 'collecting' of them as well.

I like the Nutting Party idea and I think the Party Nut is very cute.   :thumb:

I wouldn't mind having more of these falling things events...like catching falling snowflakes for Christmas!

Oooohhhh, Catching falling snowflakes!!  That would be fun, Fish.i!  If we catch enough falling snowflakes we could make a snowman!

Mystery-Red

• so anal I thought I would
    share with everyone
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 06:36 AM »

there was also another trick announced that someone found that vfk didn't even know after saying party on if you rotate the nut it explodes again on each rotate.

You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!
DeliciousWenchous

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2010, 07:02 AM »

there was also another trick announced that someone found that vfk didn't even know after saying party on if you rotate the nut it explodes again on each rotate.

Yep!  And along the same lines, if you keep repeating "party on" while it's already exploded, it does go off over and over again.  Hero realized this and he did submit it, but it wasn't the 'super secret' they were looking for. But it never hurts to try, so he did submit that.

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up