Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

Anyone still playing Pixie Hollow now and then?

<< < (3/3)

mir4mad:
Amethyst Rosepetal (aka princessmadiro) is on right now and will probably stay on for most of the evening.
She loves the new crazy cakes (UNO) game in the tea room and most likely you will find her there.
She's on server Sugar Heights.
It's acting a bit slow.
Her other favorite places to go are Lizzy's house and the ballroom if you don't find her in the tearoom.

Come fly with princess if you can!!!!!
 :dancegirls:

wdwdreamin:
I recently decided to get back into this also. My previous fairies were all gone so I had to start fresh.  Wow!  I can't believe how limited non-membership is now--both in creating a new fairy and activities in the game!  I decided to go ahead and try membership also.  Definitely much more to do that way--I have a hard time deciding what to do next!  My new fairy is Elva Mapleleaf.  (Elva was my paternal grandma's name.  She died when I was 11 and we were very close so I was thrilled when I saw her name on the list!)

Also, I found some current codes in the Pixie Hollow wiki and will post them in the codes section here.  They give out ingredients.  Our old codes do still give out a few items, but not the ones listed.  I got a yellow top and skirt, necklace, and a teapot.  When I kept trying to enter more it was just repeats, so I guess all the old codes just give out one of those limited items now.  

They just added more housing too.  You can now buy large or small homes in any talent category in Treetop Bend.  Near as I can tell, though, you can still only have one at a time.  I haven't seen anything that states differently yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version