VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Thank you Flame, .it, and Hero  (Read 11201 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Thank you Thank you Flame, .it, and Hero
« on: May 08, 2010, 04:10 PM »

Hugs and thanks so very much to the Flame family! :bighug: :hug: :bighug: :hug: We could not have been more surprised and touched!  :bighug: :hug: :dance2: We have had a rough couple days here and I was so flustered with a few things in VFK today. Thanks for the reminder of why I even play...for the wonderful friends like you we have met and get to spend time with. We love your whole family as if you are family. Thanks so much for the sweet gift, and especially for your friendship!
Love,
Princess and King  :hug: :bighug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Mermaid Melusina

Re: Thank you Thank you Flame, .it, and Hero
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 05:01 AM »

Friends make every VFK day a special one. Friends also make every NoBS day a special one. It has been the friendships made along the way that make me log in again and again!  Knowing there are real people behind these pixels and getting to know them has been a gift in itself!  Thank you to all who find a way to make us smile!   :grouphug3:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Thank you Thank you Flame, .it, and Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 11:09 AM »

Sorry for seeing this so late.  I just set up notifications for this section, so I hope to stay current here from now on.

It was our pleasure, Wendy.  What you and Fish.i both said about friends is very true.  And even though friends 'make the world go round', pixels can bring a smile to a face or put joy in a persons heart, too :)

Thanks to you and your family Wendy...and you Fish.i...for all of your friendships.  It's refreshing to see so many people with big hearts, compassion and caring in one place :)  What treasure we have stumbled upon!  We are truly blessed to have found this place :)

(huge Flame family hugs)

FLAME  <<--- :notme:
Pages: [1]   Go Up