Online Worlds > Other Online Worlds

Kingdom Keepers Online?

<< < (2/6) > >>

DreamTulip:
Ty for the info!  I also signed up today.  It will be interesting to see what it's like.  No high expectations here, but I hope it will have some Disney elements that most other games can't have.  I have the first KK book and it is a cute fast read.  I tend to like most things Disney though. :)
~Dream

Purpleduck:
I signed up too.  I find it interesting that they will "choose" who they want to do Beta testing.  :hmmmm:

CoralHibiscus:
I signed up. I agree with PD, it will be interesting to see who gets "chosen" to participate in their Beta testing.

thealienstitch:
I just signed up as well, and I do really hope we all get chosen to test beta, as everyone here would be a good choice. Good luck everyone.....Fluffy hugs from Fee  :hug:

wdwdreamin:
From Ridley Pearson's Twitter page:

--- Quote ---THANK YOU! Over 1,100 entries in two days for the BETA TESTING group for the new Kingdom Keepers game!! 200 will be selected by Wednesday!
--- End quote ---

Only 200!!

Also found this on his blog:

--- Quote ---BETA TESTING UPDATE!
THANK YOU! Over 1,100 entries in two days for the BETA TESTING group for the new Kingdom Keepers game!! 200 will be selected by Wednesday!
You all ROCK. I hope I'm one of the 200 selected! I'm pretty confident Disney will be offering those of us who aren't chosen in this round a sneak peek later in March, BEFORE THE PUBLIC GETS TO PLAY!! So, thanks again for your entries. And keep coming back to the blog for updates.
If I get a chance to play, I'll tell you what it's like!

Ridley
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version