VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changes in VFK Constitution  (Read 4403 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Changes in VFK Constitution
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:52 PM »

I just want to take a moment to encourage everyone to re-read the VFK Constitution.  

I read it tonight for the first time in a while...and was surprised at some things that have been added that I wasn't aware of.  

Just making sure everyone stays out of trouble. ;)

Flamanar
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 08:09 PM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....
Re: Changes in VFK Constitution
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 08:12 PM »

Thanks Flame!

-hides the port-- ....  :notme:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 08:29 PM »

Oh no!  Does this mean Cool Aid is out?   :sos:

On the "Being responsible for behavior on your account."  SW has a very similar policy. It is my understanding SW hears lots of I just stepped away to go to the bathroom and my little sister/brother or friend played on my account. (Did the scam, rule breaking etc) Sounds like VFK might hear the same line of stories.  

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 10:26 PM »

What exactly has changed in the constitution? I am sure I must be missing something, but this looks pretty much like I remember it the last time I read through. I think a few things are sometimes looked over - ie. King's bodily functions.  :lolg: Heck, staff have even encouraged him to hop while sitting and passing gas.  :rofl1: You know, looks more realistic.

I know some younger players have been playing the I've been hacked card and the staff have been working a lot to get people's things back when they have given log-in information out to friends. You are also right, Happy, about some playing the "it wasn't me" card.

As far as "Cool-Aid", "grog", Pixie's "port", or "juice" from the juice bar, I think they know the adults in game and as long as it is in the right company and not overkill, it's no big deal. Just from my own experience.  ;)

And, Flame, any of us get into trouble?  :angel: :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 10:37 PM »

What exactly has changed in the constitution? I am sure I must be missing something, but this looks pretty much like I remember it the last time I read through. I think a few things are sometimes looked over - ie. King's bodily functions.  :lolg: Heck, staff have even encouraged him to hop while sitting and passing gas.  :rofl1: You know, looks more realistic.

I know some younger players have been playing the I've been hacked card and the staff have been working a lot to get people's things back when they have given log-in information out to friends. You are also right, Happy, about some playing the "it wasn't me" card.

As far as "Cool-Aid", "grog", Pixie's "port", or "juice" from the juice bar, I think they know the adults in game and as long as it is in the right company and not overkill, it's no big deal. Just from my own experience.  ;)

And, Flame, any of us get into trouble?  :angel: :lolg:

Lol.  Very true!  We are all  :angel: :)

What surprised me was the wording in #5 and #10.  I'm not sure it was like that originally (and, of course, I can't find an original copy)...and everyone else in the room was surprised when they read it (maybe I was the only one to read it...and forgot?  wouldn't be the first time  :shy: ), so I posted it here.  Still good guidelines...but yes, they know we're adults...and kids will be kids...and adults will be adults. :notme:

Flamanar...-wonders why King lacks that 'gas hop'... :hmmmm:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 10:58 PM »

Well, 5 and 10, I can probably answer. I am almost 100% sure 5 has always been worded that way, because I remember King thinking his VMK gassing days were toast. At the time, we had no idea about the in game staff or how strict they would be. Clearly, if a person overplayed the "do do my pants" card or other "bodily functions" I can only imagine some kids could "dictionary dance" around, something would have to be done.  :lolg: And, yes, on VMK, we had a hysterical night once with someone's sister getting on his computer while he was away from his room. She brought him back from being afk and repeated "I do do my pants" until I thought King and I would "do do" our pants from laughing so hard!

I do also remember 10 being there from the beginning. I don't know why I remember these things, but I know everyone was recounting stories of getting VMK warnings for serving grog in certain rooms. Again, when VFK first opened, nobody knew just how the staff and constitution would be. Now, again, if you had a room with a title, "Grog served here" Or " Get Your Ice Cold Be.er Here", there may be a problem!  :rofl1: :drinkingtoast:

However, a little recap of the rules is always a good idea! Thanks for posting pics of the Constitution for us Flame!  :hug: King actually hates it that I have a photographic memory, he says I can remember everything he's done wrong for the last 14 years.  :rofl1: :sur: But, it does help in the bird game.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 09:57 AM »

Wow!  You do have a rocking memory!  Poor King ;)  jk!

It's been quite a while since I read it...and my memory fades...especially with the meds I'm on.  Slows down my thinker.  :madder:

I don't ever recall reading the VMK constitution (although I probably did...I'm retentive when it comes to reading fine print...it's the remembering part that's become my weak area), so VFKs constitution didn't surprise or overwhelm me too much when I first saw it.  I guess that some things either I've been doing or I've seen others doing so much that those parts of the Constitution have faded from me pea-sized brain cell. 

Oh well...at least people get to see the Constitution in case they never read it before.  I guess...like the Pirates Code...you could say "the Constitution is more what you call...'guidelines'...than actual rules." :lolg:

I am glad that they allow us some freedom and leeway when it comes to the Constitution. :thumb:

Flamanar...so many rules...so little time... :waveh:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:00 AM by flamanar »
Pages: [1]   Go Up