Online Worlds > Second Life

Second Life

(1/5) > >>

DreamTulip:
Does anyone play Second Life?  It is NOT for children as some of the virtual characters you may run across are um lacking clothing but not other things..., I actually think you need to be 18+ to sign up.  I signed up right after VMK closed ( :'() but just really signed in this week to check it out.  There are a few places I found that are Disney (and PG, woot!) themed, including where you can walk down Main St, go on some rides (mansion, pirates, jungle, dumbo, and more), and my favorite part- get free Mickey/Minnie ears to wear.  You can also get Mickey bars, dole whips, turkey legs (yuck!), and more food lol.  Tonight I saw Eve, Wall-E, and Goofy there and a couple days ago I saw Ariel.  It was fun watching them act in character.  I think it is similiar to the Sims and Metaplace in many ways.  If you play and/or want to check it out I would be happy to add you as a friend. :)
~Dream
Dream Larnia on SL

wdwdreamin:
I might just have to check that one out!  I'll let you know if/when I get signed up.

BooLani:
Fee and I play SL off and on, I did have a store at Mouseworld (probably the WDW like park in SL that you went to) but ehh got a bit bored, but I do have a stackload of mouse ears etc that I made, give my character Boolani Lane a shout if you want an influx of hats for free lol ;)

Personally Ive been searching the fairy sims for somewhere fun to explore, we used to have a chunkload of VMK'ers in SL but quite a few have drifted off SL altogether, and be warned SL is definitely not for kiddies although there is a teen grid, just steer clear of some of the uhh... mature areas until you're a bit more familiar with SL although they often have some of the nicest clothing designers located there.

Purpleduck:
I am moving this thread to the SL board.  Both because we have a board for SL, and if desired, you will find lots of helpful info in those older threads.

We did as Boo said, have quite a few noBS and VMK players on there a couple years ago. 

DreamTulip:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on May 11, 2009, 04:58 AM ---I am moving this thread to the SL board.  Both because we have a board for SL, and if desired, you will find lots of helpful info in those older threads.

We did as Boo said, have quite a few noBS and VMK players on there a couple years ago. 

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry you had to move my post, I *completely* missed seeing the entire thread dedicated to SL.  Thanks for the redirection. :)
~Dream

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version