Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

Post your fairy title(s) here

<< < (3/9) > >>

Astro:
Okay, so I caved in and created a fairy.   :notme:    Curse you Disney for coming up with another cute game!   ;)

What is up with not being able to choose our titles?!  So... don't laugh... I'm Autumn Firelashes.  Yea, don't ask.  ROFL!  :laugh2:

But, the good news is - currently I am the one and only!   :waveh:

Purpleduck:
Welcome Astro!  No laughing at your name.. Kat's got the corner on that! :lolg:

Astro:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on October 07, 2008, 11:34 PM ---Welcome Astro!  No laughing at your name.. Kat's got the corner on that! :lolg:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ducky  :hug:  Gosh, you're quick!

LOL ~ Yes, Kat does have the corner on that!   :lolg:

Charstar:
HI all !  I met a few of you all at the meet the other day.
I am April Stardance, That's my main character.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: AstroGigiblue on October 07, 2008, 11:29 PM ---What is up with not being able to choose our titles?!  So... don't laugh... I'm Autumn Firelashes.  Yea, don't ask.  ROFL!  :laugh2:

But, the good news is - currently I am the one and only!   :waveh:

--- End quote ---

I had been surprised when there were 7 other Violet Purplefeather.

But oh my!!  I always love winter, especially after an ice storm when the ice crystals shimmer.  So.. I made a second fairy Crystal IceShimmer a few days ago.   For whatever reason, I just looked up that title.  I am most certainly not the only one, and at the moment, I think this might be a record (at least for what we all have checked so far), as there are 63 Crystal IceShimmer!!   

Yeah, I know.. only so many combinations.. so I think it very rare that you were able to get a unique one Astro!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version