VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My trouble with the bird game...  (Read 12275 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: My trouble with the bird game...
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 09:51 AM »

These birds are definately playing defense!
My problems are many. Too much to read; I agree. Birds in dark areas bad news; I agree.
Cannot get both gas cans in second and forth screen (that is if I am lucky enought to get there)LOL.
Oh well, guess I just need practice, practice, practice, practice!!!

Hugs all.
(too ashamed to post high score)  :blush:

Do not even try for the first gas can in the second room. It is not need and to many obstacles to get at it.

The last room for the last gas can. You will see a stump before the gas can. get the car as close as you can to the stump without hitting the stump this will line you up to hit the gas can head on.

Also learn the flowers (color and shape) some are very distinct so you will not have to read much unless you are not sure.

Hope that helps I could not tell you which Canada bird it is but I know when it pops up it has a huge white flower in the middle :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 09:59 AM »

These birds are definately playing defense!
My problems are many. Too much to read; I agree. Birds in dark areas bad news; I agree.
Cannot get both gas cans in second and forth screen (that is if I am lucky enought to get there)LOL.
Oh well, guess I just need practice, practice, practice, practice!!!

Hugs all.
(too ashamed to post high score)  :blush:

Do not even try for the first gas can in the second room. It is not need and to many obstacles to get at it.

The last room for the last gas can. You will see a stump before the gas can. get the car as close as you can to the stump without hitting the stump this will line you up to hit the gas can head on.

Also learn the flowers (color and shape) some are very distinct so you will not have to read much unless you are not sure.

Hope that helps I could not tell you which Canada bird it is but I know when it pops up it has a huge white flower in the middle :)
As with all the cans - getting them has to do with approach more then anything.  I get that can everytime - as I enter the room i move down just a bit till i see the stump behind the truck then move up more then the original line to stay clear of the log - As I approach the gas and the can and rear tire line up diagnal I slowly edge down till the rear tire and the can meet. you will pick it up before they touch if not you missed.  - don't move down too much or you will miss the second can.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 11:27 AM »

New personal best 19,148 I could have gotten higher but the lag makes the pop up windows very slow sometimes.  And I still had 2 wrong to go :) This game is funny. Sometimes I know the birds oor can guess well. Other times I get like 179 when the birds are small and have same sounding names rofl.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 11:35 AM »

New personal best 19,148 I could have gotten higher but the lag makes the pop up windows very slow sometimes.  And I still had 2 wrong to go :) This game is funny. Sometimes I know the birds oor can guess well. Other times I get like 179 when the birds are small and have same sounding names rofl.

Woot Belle, that's awesome!!  :trophy:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up