VMK no BS Info [Public] > About VMKnoBS & It's Members [Public]

Introduce yourselves here...

(1/28) > >>

Decoy:
 :hisign: :welcome_wave:

This is the thread to let us know who you are, and to find out who we are. Put not just who you are and what you play, but any other interests or information you don't mind the whole world seeing. As we find more things that several of you like we can add to the forum to accommodate such needs.

I'll start:

I am DecoyFlyer, just a decoy really. I started this forum after a discussion with a few adult friends, who like myself, enjoyed playing Disney's VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom), but wanted a forum to discuss it without the childish BS that seemed to ooze from other such forums. VMK is gone now, but we have chosen to continue the forum, as we have truly become a family. I hope you all continue to enjoy what we have here, and that the family will continue to grow, as we pursue and discuss other common interests.

Interests:
NASCAR
Aviation
History (esp. Aviation)
Good food
Good friends
Computers & Tech

Online Games: (If interested in any PM me for specifics)
www.duels.com - Various Names
www.virtualfamilykingdom.com - Name & number unknown so far...

I will try to update later as I add, or remember, others.

(Your turn now...)

papaduck:
papaduck here.......I was geezerduck in VMK, didn't get on much, but made many wonderful friends there and here.

Interests:
mamabunny, we have been married 41 plus wonderful years.
Family and friends.
Hot Rodding, my toy is a 1964 Dodge Polara with a 440 for power.
Drag racing, old style for fun and good times, building a 1950s style rail at the present time.
Aviation, by trade an Aviation mechanic specializing in vintage and antique aircraft,
       by choice a pilot and owner of a 1946 Aeronca Champ.
Motorcycles, been riding for 44 years now.
Good food and occasionally good drink in moderation.
Music, blues, older rock (50s, 60s, 70s), country, Irish.
Cheese.......I know, it's food but I Love Cheese.
Getting away from the city and out in the woods both by vehicle (4X4) and foot.
Good Firearms, yes, I have a slight redneck streak in me.

Online Games:
Currently not involved, but exploring options.

Kаsiks:
I am Kasiks / Hakihea (I was under VMK)

As a lot of you know, I joined this forum under a username that I made up (nor Kasiks nor Hakihea) because I thought we needed an invitation to join the board :shy: Then Decoy sent an email to ghost accounts about the fact that we needed to post to avoid being deleted and I decided to introduce myself to find out no invitation was really needed. Hopefully, this board has the option to let you change of title  ^^

My interests
Music
Theme Parks

Online games
not really addict to something

KingQuackATac:
KingQuackATac (Adam)

Hey there new family,

I'm KingQuackATac and you are my Minions (just kidding - still trying to get over VMK minion ownership thing). I enjoy talking to all of you on this board. I like the honesty, openess, and no BS! I have a wife of 12 (almost 13) years and she's over here as PrincessWendyBird. We have two children, 11 year-old son, and 7-year old daughter.  We all enjoyed VMK together and are hopeful about VFK in that respect. We home school and try to spend much time together. I work for a family-owned appliance store in Cincinnati and have so for 7 years. Before that I was with Best Buy (LOL) for 6 years. If ya'll ever have any questions about an appliance (i.e. advice on buying one, or how best to use a certain feature, or service advice), just PM me.  I'm blessed (or cursed) with an extensive knowledge about appliances from the low-end to the high-end.

Interets
Faith, church and community
Devotion to my Wife and Family
On-line Friends
Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals (I like to be heartbroken all the time)
Disney (except for closing VMK - duh)
HD TV and Movies (mainly Disney, sci-fi, Family-Friendly stuff, decent chick flicks becasue it makes my   wife happy)
DVR (no commercials, woot)
Good Food (major sweet tooth)

On-Line Gaming
VFK
Gaia

CoralHibiscus:
Hey there everyone,
I'm CoralHibiscus (Kristen)- was CoralHibiscus on vmk

Info about me:

hmm.. let's see. I'm finally going to college after taking a year off! I used to be in choirs for most of my life, but surprisingly I'm going to school for Public Relations. oh and I worked for Walmart all of 6 months before they let me go for missing too many days (I had pnuemonia how could work while being sick?). I came over to this board because Days sent me the link to it. :)

Interests:
NASCAR!! (I'm the only girl that will watch it in my family.. weird huh?)
Disney (but I'm a little miffed with them about vmk closing)
Singing
Doctor Who ( my friend recently got me hooked on this show!)

Other Online Games:
Gaia
VFK
Pirates (I don't think I'll be a pirate much longer though)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version