VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NoBS Year of a Million Dreams!!!!!  (Read 18376 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: NoBS Year of a Million Dreams!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 10:30 PM »

I would like:

Hakihea to be gifted the new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM. I know this pin means a lot to her and I don't think she would ever ask for it herself.  (and a stitch hat...I just found this out a few minutes ago...I think the blue one...not 100% sure. She has never had this stitch item.)

I traded my space suit for the stitch hat it was a difficult choice to do and I really hope that the space suit will be release for purpleduck (I profondly wanted that hat)

Key, I am glad you got your stitch hat finally!!  No worries about me or the space suit.  As I told a few friends already. I am SOOO in love with the purple ears, I would not put the space helmet on.  Plus, I always have loved the outfit I always wear.  I am going out (VMK closing) in this favorite outfit, just now sporting the purple ears, instead of my trademark seagull hat.  So to get the space suit would truly a waste.

I so glove all the most wonderful friends who thought of me, when they saw the space suit!  :love:  (now.. if anyone sees or hears of my purple flying carpet magic.. :notme: )

btw, are you, or Astro, still looking for the 1971 Tiki Opening pin? I have several and will hold them, please just let me know!

I am glad to read this for the space suit :) I still need a Tiki 1971 Opening pin also, if anyone has a dreamflight pin (I also have a like of that old attraction  :blush:) All I am getting from TDM even if I am riding to get more pins and using my magic is the same hats all over again (no ears, no pins -_-)

Key I have a Tiki Open 1971 pin for you. Please remind me in vmk tomorrow.  Also, I still owe you a game of mansion too.  Don't let me forget.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 09:11 AM »

I would like:

Hakihea to be gifted the new tiki opens 1971 pin from TDM. I know this pin means a lot to her and I don't think she would ever ask for it herself.  (and a stitch hat...I just found this out a few minutes ago...I think the blue one...not 100% sure. She has never had this stitch item.)

I traded my space suit for the stitch hat it was a difficult choice to do and I really hope that the space suit will be release for purpleduck (I profondly wanted that hat)

Key, I am glad you got your stitch hat finally!!  No worries about me or the space suit.  As I told a few friends already. I am SOOO in love with the purple ears, I would not put the space helmet on.  Plus, I always have loved the outfit I always wear.  I am going out (VMK closing) in this favorite outfit, just now sporting the purple ears, instead of my trademark seagull hat.  So to get the space suit would truly a waste.

I so glove all the most wonderful friends who thought of me, when they saw the space suit!  :love:  (now.. if anyone sees or hears of my purple flying carpet magic.. :notme: )

btw, are you, or Astro, still looking for the 1971 Tiki Opening pin? I have several and will hold them, please just let me know!

I am glad to read this for the space suit :) I still need a Tiki 1971 Opening pin also, if anyone has a dreamflight pin (I also have a like of that old attraction  :blush:) All I am getting from TDM even if I am riding to get more pins and using my magic is the same hats all over again (no ears, no pins -_-)

Key I have a Tiki Open 1971 pin for you. Please remind me in vmk tomorrow.  Also, I still owe you a game of mansion too.  Don't let me forget.

I am a bit in the :hippie: (dont know the english word -_-) today but thanks for the pin   :) Now my tiki pins collection is complete  :victory:

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 07:30 PM »

TY so much Ant.  Now I will let you win in Nascar.

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 05:01 AM »

I've heard a certain person is looking for the teal ears.

So if anyone has a pair that's just lying around and not being used I'm sure Happy would appreciate it.

Unless she's received them already.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 07:58 AM »

I've heard a certain person is looking for the teal ears.

So if anyone has a pair that's just lying around and not being used I'm sure Happy would appreciate it.

Unless she's received them already.

Aww Bright...Ive decided to be a reindeer on my last day. I think it might be crowded in vmk and wouldn't want to get lost.  Thanks for thinking of me.  :bighug:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up