VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giving Away Clothes and other Stuff  (Read 10417 times)

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
Giving Away Clothes and other Stuff
« on: May 09, 2008, 10:03 AM »

I have been running a quest for 3 weeks now but I still have so much stuff my trade windows are slow. I would like to give away my extra clothes. I DO NOT HAVE extras of Red Stitch, blue stitch, sparrow, green explorer and grey mansion or green flips or anything ultra rare.
If you are looking for something that you do not have please post here and I will check out my closet. Please do not post for something if you just want it to trade it away. I am trying to help people out that do not have the items.
I have alot of furniture too so if you are looking for something please post here. (I do not have much beta so please do not post beta or ultra rare items).
Sorry I have too much stuff to list it all  :blush:
Lady :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:07 AM by ladyboadicea »

doodlebugakj

Re: Giving Away Clothes and other Stuff
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 05:44 PM »

I know you probably don't have it but I am looking for a 1* Inferno to complete my magic...

I have been having fun giving stuff away in trade rooms and ppl are so excited when I ask for nothing in return

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 11:12 PM »

Sorry I don't have any Movie reward items to give away. I have bling, teleport and storm magics.
Lady :)

doodlebugakj

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 07:10 AM »

Thank you anyways.. I finally got enough Movie Reward Points to buy my inferno and they took it away before I could get it.. Now what am I going to do with those points :(

Princessconfused

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 07:46 AM »

I would buy real stuff that isnt going away in another week or so lol.  Really your the lucky one to not have used your points yet.  Now you can buy something tangible with those points.
Pages: [1]   Go Up