Online Worlds > Pirates of the Caribbean Online

Anyone around here still play?

(1/4) > >>

laurabearz:
Just wondering  :pirates:

Antjewel:
I haven't played in a long time bears. I just don't want to pay anything to disney right now and I have heard that the basic version isn't worth my time. What is your opinion on the basic version?

SaraAriel:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on April 10, 2008, 02:19 PM ---I haven't played in a long time bears. I just don't want to pay anything to disney right now and I have heard that the basic version isn't worth my time. What is your opinion on the basic version?

--- End quote ---

The basic version is worth it just to get a feel for the game and see if you would want to pay to play.  It's very limited though as far as weapons, skills, reputation levels, quests, etc. so you really can't get very far into the game and it would become very boring rather quickly.

thealienstitch:
I rarely play anymore, and I am a paying player. Everytime I come on hardly any of the players I know are on, as I work during the hours and on days they all play. It is a very boring game when you are all alone, but very fun indeed when among friends..........................Fee

CoralHibiscus:
I still play but not sure if I want to keep paying for something if I don't play all the time. I wonder if I can still play on my characters of I cancel my payments?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version