VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/1 VIP Member Gift - Camp Fire Marshmallows  (Read 1654 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
9/1 VIP Member Gift - Camp Fire Marshmallows
« on: September 01, 2011, 06:21 AM »

VIP Member Gift - Camp Fire Marshmallows

Can be picked up from the Icetastic Catalog in the Icetastic Shop:

* Shows up in furniture first as a packaged item.  Once un-wrapped, it is a carry item. *

pictured with a red flame.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: 9/1 VIP Member Gift - Camp Fire Marshmallows
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 06:41 AM »

Thanks for the update Astro!!  This is technically the August member gift, right?  I have always hated how the member gifts don't actually come on IN the month they are supposed to. 

Anyways, thanks for this update.

Totally off topic, now: what is that thing you are wearing?  Would that be this year's midsummer mask?  I have heard some talk of how much better they are than last year, and wow, I think so too.  Are they still available? 

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: 9/1 VIP Member Gift - Camp Fire Marshmallows
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 09:59 AM »

Thanks for the update Astro!!  This is technically the August member gift, right?  I have always hated how the member gifts don't actually come on IN the month they are supposed to. 

Anyways, thanks for this update.

Totally off topic, now: what is that thing you are wearing?  Would that be this year's midsummer mask?  I have heard some talk of how much better they are than last year, and wow, I think so too.  Are they still available? 

.it

Well... I think we're missing a gift somewhere along the way.  VFK isn't good with giving us gifts first of all within the month they are supposed to.  So, it's very easy for them to miss out on a month of gifts.  I have this marked in the guides as the gift for July/August.. the last gift we received, were the Sparklers.

The hat is the Host exclusive Midsummer Mask.  It's not in the stores.  I think it was only given out once too.  8/19.  ugh.  However, the other buyable masks (and ball attire) are still available in Merlin's.  And I also agree, that I like the look of ALL the masks this year, compared to last year as well.   ;)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up