VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/2 Host Teleporter Game 4-7pm Pacific Time  (Read 3421 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
4/2 Host Teleporter Game 4-7pm Pacific Time
« on: April 02, 2009, 05:18 PM »

I just logged in, and to my surprise people were talking about a Host Teleporter game going on.  I have no idea when this started sadly.  I am already 945 in Queue.  Good Luck to All trying. 

Host Harmony's Spring Teleporter Game

Pick the right teleporter and win either a gold or coal broken ride cart. This is a host exclusive prize.

EDIT:  Blurb from the VFK Homepage -- no idea when this was put up, as I missed it.  Times -- 4-7pm Pacific

Prizes were Gold Broken Ride Cart and Coal Broken Ride Cart:

End Message:  ** Note they say that the Wizard Hat will still be given out as a Host Hunt prize a few more times.   :thumb:  **

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:02 PM by PrincessWendyBird »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
Re: 4/2 Host Teleporter Game 4-7pm Pacific Time
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 06:54 PM »

I don't think I'm going to pass 300 people in 10 minutes.  :( 

Ah well, maybe next time.

Rumor has it this Event was only posted on the Homepage less than a half hour before it started.  They are getting better at announcing events...but, more advance notice would be wonderful!   :)

If anyone went through and won, let us know what the prizes look like -- I have no idea (haven't seen any yet in game), I only posted what the room description had for information.  Thanks! 

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 08:23 PM »

Yes, advance notice would be good.  I was on this afternoon and no message about a host game was up so I decided to play Elf Island instead to catch up on the good quest.  That is always my luck.  Hey Crazy is playing another game so lets have a Host game!  :doh:  :madder:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 09:50 PM »

Yep, we missed tonight's event also. Princess usually checks on things in the early evening to see if anything is happening, but tonight she was really feeling bad. By the time I got on, we were 900 in line with 30 minutes to go.  :rofl1: More chance of winning the lottery than getting into that!  :roflmao:

Here are the items that were prizes:

Astro, I will hop on Princess' account to add the pics to the first post for ya!  :)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 10:27 PM »

Astro, I will hop on Princess' account to add the pics to the first post for ya!  :)

Awww, Thanks King!  Your a peach.   ;)

I still have yet to actually see any mine ride carts from tonight's Event in game.

Hugs Princess, feel better soon.   :hug:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 06:02 PM »

For all the time I spent waiting for the carts...I must admit that I thought the prizes were a HUGE letdown.  Personal opinion.  Broken mine carts??  What's next?....overturned dumpsters from behind Merlin's?  Lately I've not been thrilled with a few prizes:  the...ahem...'ostrich', the 'rainbow' start piece and the broken/busted wide open carts.  Sigh.  I know there are better things on the horizon.  I will be patient. :)

...and yes, Princess...thoughts and prayers for you...hope you're feeling better very soon :(

Flamanar...busted up mine carts...what were they thinking???... :hmm:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 10:09 PM »

For all the time I spent waiting for the carts...I must admit that I thought the prizes were a HUGE letdown.  Personal opinion.  Broken mine carts??  What's next?....overturned dumpsters from behind Merlin's?  Lately I've not been thrilled with a few prizes:  the...ahem...'ostrich', the 'rainbow' start piece and the broken/busted wide open carts.  Sigh.  I know there are better things on the horizon.  I will be patient. :)

...and yes, Princess...thoughts and prayers for you...hope you're feeling better very soon :(

Never got in there, but the broken mine carts I thought were somewhat strange items; thought maybe watertower would have been nicer.

The "ostrich" is sooo funny looking I would not have known what it was without it's description  :lolg:

I do like the "rainbow" butterfly starts though - gives Ducky a chance to be pink butterfly. But when I first read the "rainbow ride start" I thought of an actual rainbow rainbow.  :doh:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26 PM »

Never got in there, but the broken mine carts I thought were somewhat strange items; thought maybe watertower would have been nicer.

The "ostrich" is sooo funny looking I would not have known what it was without it's description  :lolg:

I do like the "rainbow" butterfly starts though - gives Ducky a chance to be pink butterfly. But when I first read the "rainbow ride start" I thought of an actual rainbow rainbow.  :doh:

I thought the rainbow ride starts would make the carts multiple colors, or would make it change colors while riding.  Oops.

It's becoming apparent to me that Ducky doesn't like pink.  lol

Flamanar :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 08:07 AM »

That "color" (and I use the term lightly), is only a washout of red.  But I am pleased to see a newer member has so quickly picked up on it!  :lolg:

BTW, how come for the ride a thon, they didn't use yellow instead??  Its even one of the primary colors.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 10:24 AM »

That "color" (and I use the term lightly), is only a washout of red.  But I am pleased to see a newer member has so quickly picked up on it!  :lolg:

BTW, how come for the ride a thon, they didn't use yellow instead??  Its even one of the primary colors.

Hehe.  Sometimes I'm quick....sometimes I'm slow...sometimes I'm  :??:  .  lol.  You caught me on a 'good day' ;)

Yellow...good point.  Funny you mentioned red being washed out.  I thought from the first time I saw the carts that the colors could be alot deeper...would make them look alot more attractive.  Personal opinion...which you know how much that's worth.  Hehe :)

Flamanar
Pages: [1]   Go Up