VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Blackheart's Quest For Buried Treasure - Updated Post #9!!!!  (Read 12807 times)

fantasymooma

Re: Blackheart's Quest For Buried Treasure - Updated Post #9!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 08:23 AM »

Edited to add a thought, that I hope is wrong.  Esmerelda has been talking about a portal, we have read of a magic portal, this is topsy turvey month, we were told there would be some ToonTown accounts given out...  :hmmmm:  oh please prove me wrong VMK!  I so hope we are not going through this kind of a quest again for a month's (or some such idea) membership to ToonTown!  :pray: please be wrong duck :pray: please be wrong

This might be a little off topic, but I tried playing Toontown yesterday. (please don't hang me)   It was the weirdest game I have ever played.  I ended up making my self a Lilac colored Duck, since the duck was the only non-crazy looking animal.   I was running around that place like my head was chopped off, I had no clue what I was doing.  I finally gave up after about a half hour or so and signed on to my wonderful VMK account.   I'm going to truely miss VMK.  :cry:

fantasymooma

Re: Blackheart's Quest For Buried Treasure
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 08:25 AM »

With the mention of Bellhops.  Do I see the Bellhop Outfit coming to us?  Or other "twilight" Items??

WOW how did I know~!... LoL!

You're psycho?   :jester2:

You know it!!  :crazy4:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up