VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New Items 4/5  (Read 15712 times)

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
Re: New Items 4/5
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 10:48 PM »

I was in such a hurry to be happy about the refreshment corner stuff I didn't read how disapointed some of you are with those items. I for one am totaly in love with them!!! Coke Corner is my favorite place in Disneyland to relax and enjoy some great ragtime piano playing by Rod Miller.

:woot:  :woot: Love It!!! :woot:  :woot:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

BooLani

• A Toddle Tail for a reasonable Fee...
  • Fireworks Magic
  • fighting one bit of paperwork at a time
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 10:56 PM »

Im glad for newer players that the red baseball set is buyable, the evil quest when the red'urple baseball set was released was just that evil, I remember Fee doing the first few days worth of that weekend for me and finally not crashing in the game of mansion for the hat... small triumph I know! I'm just glad that I hae the choice of weather to fork out for it or not and that newer players get a chance to have something that will in time become rarer again.

But personally, rarity has never bothered me. I want something because I like it not because it's extreemly difficult to get or you pay hand over fist for. I dunno, I think VMK is forgetting that some of us aren't glory hunters and want these items, such as those new items from the *insert expilcative* hard quest over that fateful weekend, just because they look nice on or are fun to play with.

VMK continues to make statements about it being a free game (for instance the new "yavn" speaks), so if they are trying to say that it's not a business tool then maybe they should go back to the old VMK days where a hat was 250-500 credits and the tops, pants and shoes didn't leave you unable to buy the other new items.

Anyway after my tad tangent I'm happy to see things re-released and I'm liking having my very own Push the Trashcan to push around my room and cause complete havoc hehe :lolg:

Oh and Yavn and collective, this year I shall be sending you a colour wheel with each shade of each colour imaginable clearly labelled for christmas... hmm maybe I should go to the local DIY store and pick up a colour chart booklet for him too hehe, then he can know the colours that go (sorry have seen too many Dulux Paint commercials this week hehe)

Patchy

• My favorite summer
    activity is sleeping.
  • Teleport Magic
  • "The sun never sets on those who ride into it."
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 11:24 PM »

I was told no matter what, everything will be re-released... yes, one day I will have a face green flips and my cyan treasurechest be up for sale. That's why i wasn't really worried about the evil quest, because as yavn kinda said that it will all come out soon. So i am missing some of the items like the red cheerleading outfit and some of the pirate stuff, but i just have to play the waiting game and saving up credits game... (the saving up credit game is alot harder -_-)

I heart my toaster

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 07:24 AM »

Oh PD, I think the umbrellas are short so you can poke people in the butt, just like VMK did to us earlier in the week!   :lolp:  :laugh2:

OMG!  :rofl3:  Oh Cloudy, I so love your sense of humor.. (and would LOVE to use that umbrella on a few in that fashion..  :notme: )
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 07:27 AM »

Quick Question

Are these Items a One Day only type thing??  Especially the "Ruple" Baseball Outfit.

Our Internet is out, but we are able to get onto only a few sites.  Thank goodness noBS is one of them. :)

Great question Fantasy!  You made me think about it and I now know I better get that stuff that I don't have, for myself and a few others.. in case today is the last day for those few items related to Footbase. :hug: for asking!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 07:33 AM »

I was in such a hurry to be happy about the refreshment corner stuff I didn't read how disapointed some of you are with those items. I for one am totaly in love with them!!! Coke Corner is my favorite place in Disneyland to relax and enjoy some great ragtime piano playing by Rod Miller.

OMG!  I LOVE ragtime piano, along with Dixieland Jazz.. they are my faves!  I have always loved to run into the Barbershop Quartet as well as the Jazz band there in WDW.. seems it is the only place I have been able to find this.  (I know New Orleans certainly has it.. but I have never been there.  Whenever a chance to go on vacation rarely shows itself, it HAS to be WDW! :lolg:  Such an addict!)

:hmmmm: Could this be that tiny part of that Yankee/Southerner quiz, many of us took, that might suggest there is a bit of Dixie in me, as I didn't get 100% Yankee?

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 05:32 PM »

OMG!  I LOVE ragtime piano, along with Dixieland Jazz.. they are my faves!  I have always loved to run into the Barbershop Quartet as well as the Jazz band there in WDW.. seems it is the only place I have been able to find this.  (I know New Orleans certainly has it.. but I have never been there.  Whenever a chance to go on vacation rarely shows itself, it HAS to be WDW! :lolg:  Such an addict!)

:hmmmm: Could this be that tiny part of that Yankee/Southerner quiz, many of us took, that might suggest there is a bit of Dixie in me, as I didn't get 100% Yankee?

My husband and oldest daughter danced together with the jazz band in New Orleans Square in Disneyland. That is my most precious memory of going to Disneyland.  :)

PintsWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 06:13 PM »

My husband and oldest daughter danced together with the jazz band in New Orleans Square in Disneyland. That is my most precious memory of going to Disneyland.  :)

Oh so sweet!  Did you take pics of it you can send me?  I am jealous as my son is just old enough to be too embarrassed to dance with his mom  :'(

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 08:23 PM »

And then when he isn't embarrassed any longer, you will be too old to dance, right PD?   :lolb: :rofl2:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 10:12 PM »

And then when he isn't embarrassed any longer, you will be too old to dance, right PD?   :lolb: :rofl2:

ROFL.. et tu my friend?  Becoming as good a smart azz as the others?  :tongue3:

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 05:03 AM »

ROFL.. et tu my friend?  Becoming as good a smart azz as the others?  :tongue3:

Yep, we learned him good.

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 02:45 PM »

I have a pic on a disc in a box somewhere. Dang I guess I need to finish unpacking.  :lolg:

PintsWench
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up