VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pirate Vinnie Tales/"Biggest Quest Ever"  (Read 19873 times)

fantasymooma

Re: Pirate Vinnie Tales/"Biggest Quest Ever"
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2008, 09:12 PM »

Well the dates (3/29 to 4/1) alone leave me out. Weekends have never been good for me to be on vmk very much. Family time is more important. Tomorrow I am taking Swan into San Francisco and Tuesday April 1st I am leaving for Georgia for a week on a real early flight. All day Sunday and Monday I will be packing and taking care of all those things you do before you go out of town. So have fun all my VMKnoBS friends and find that treasure!

Aww Ant!

If the prize is tradeable. I will have one of what ever it is on the side for you if you need it. ;)

Have FUN!!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2008, 11:08 PM »

Well the dates (3/29 to 4/1) alone leave me out. Weekends have never been good for me to be on vmk very much. Family time is more important. Tomorrow I am taking Swan into San Francisco and Tuesday April 1st I am leaving for Georgia for a week on a real early flight. All day Sunday and Monday I will be packing and taking care of all those things you do before you go out of town. So have fun all my VMKnoBS friends and find that treasure!

:bighug:
Hugs Ant!  You know we will do what we can to help you.  Maybe it won't be as intense as it seems.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2008, 11:57 PM »

thanks so much for the offers my friends, but you all concentrate on yourselves for this one. It sounds like its going to be a crazy weekend. I may get to log on for a bit mid morning tomorrow but the way they are making this quest sound, I don't think it will make much difference if you only have an hour or so to log on. Especially since it says only a few will be able to finish. I am not sure why, but I am having flash backs to the Dreams Month "Dreams suite" where only a "select few" won the prize.
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2008, 12:06 AM »

This thread is now being locked, and we are continuing in our private area, as per message below.  All posts that were put on here this morning, have now been moved into the new private thread. ;)

Hi all.. okay I had some family time late yesterday and so missed all this fun of these posts as they happened.. but to let everyone know what Ant and I had already decided on yesterday morning.. as mods here..

Yes, once this quest starts, it will most definitely be "continued" privately, in the "usual" area of the forum.

Regardless of how it is to be carried out, per VMK, you all are invited (and we hope you will) contribute to, and share in the fun of that thread or threads.  It may be more beneficial to have one thread for conjecture and suggestions, and one holding pure results.. again, we shall see as the quest unfolds.

While nothing can compare to Decoy's parties.. this could be equally as fun a noBS "get together" as the checkers tourney!! :groupwave:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 07:53 AM by Purpleduck »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up