VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pirate Vinnie Tales/"Biggest Quest Ever"  (Read 19874 times)

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
Re: Pirate Vinnie Tales/"Biggest Quest Ever"
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 02:32 PM »

Ok, I just read the entire Captain Blackheart story and was walking around vmk and had this idea pop into my head. What if this new quest is like the 50 hidden mickey's? Instead of finding the hidden Mickeys, we will be looking for pieces of Captain Blackheart's hidden treasure. And after we find all 50 pieces, we get the grand prize, whatever that may be. What do you all think?

I may be getting way ahead of myself, but if it is the 50 Hidden Pirate treasure quest, then maybe we could work together here on the VMKNobs and each take a room and post where we find the treasure. Rofl, listen to me totally jumping the gun and trying to organize for a quest that hasn't even been announced yet.  :crazy:

I like the idea of a Hidden Mickey type Treasure Hunt.   Sound like fun! :ptreasure: :pmoney:
And thinking ahead is always a good idea Ant!  :thumb:  I'm not so good at finding hidden things so I request a small room.  :lolg:

Ok fantasymooma, the smallest room is yours. And lets all make sure we have our monitors set to the proper contrast so our screens aren't too dark to see the treasure. Rofl, the quest is already a reality in my mind.

I'll help with this.  (Goes to find magnifying glass.)

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 04:04 PM »

Ok, I just read the entire Captain Blackheart story and was walking around vmk and had this idea pop into my head. What if this new quest is like the 50 hidden mickey's? Instead of finding the hidden Mickeys, we will be looking for pieces of Captain Blackheart's hidden treasure. And after we find all 50 pieces, we get the grand prize, whatever that may be. What do you all think?

I may be getting way ahead of myself, but if it is the 50 Hidden Pirate treasure quest, then maybe we could work together here on the VMKNobs and each take a room and post where we find the treasure. Rofl, listen to me totally jumping the gun and trying to organize for a quest that hasn't even been announced yet.  :crazy:

I like the idea of a Hidden Mickey type Treasure Hunt.   Sound like fun! :ptreasure: :pmoney:
And thinking ahead is always a good idea Ant!  :thumb:  I'm not so good at finding hidden things so I request a small room.  :lolg:

Ok fantasymooma, the smallest room is yours. And lets all make sure we have our monitors set to the proper contrast so our screens aren't too dark to see the treasure. Rofl, the quest is already a reality in my mind.

Ok Duck has dibbs on the Elephant Bathing Pool or the Explorers Tent, whichever is smaller. Which room do you want Bright?? The Matterhorn so you can sing sweet songs to the Yeti while you are searching?
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 04:18 PM »

S

Ok Duck has dibbs on the Elephant Bathing Pool or the Explorers Tent, whichever is smaller. Which room do you want Bright?? The Matterhorn so you can sing sweet songs to the Yeti while you are searching?

Did you mean Fantasy for the smaller room?  Sure, Yeti and I will hang out together.  Although, as usuall, she is still giving me the cold shoulder.

fantasymooma

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 05:27 PM »

S

Did you mean Fantasy for the smaller room?  Sure, Yeti and I will hang out together.  Although, as usuall, she is still giving me the cold shoulder.

How do you know he's a she.??  ???

:lolg:

And I so called dibbs on a small room!!

fantasymooma

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 05:45 PM »

"Many will start, but few will make it to the finish" !?  OMG!!  :blink:

Does everyone have plenty of paper ready !??!  I sure do! ;)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 05:48 PM »

I'm afraid!  Sounds like a scavenger hunt. We all know I am usually a bit behind. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 05:49 PM »

Oh holy crap!! This is getting scary!!   :amazed: :popcorn: :amazed:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 05:52 PM »

I'm afraid!  Sounds like a scavenger hunt. We all know I am usually a bit behind. 

Well Happy, I'm not far behind you.  :lolg:

And it does sound scary, but exciting at the same time.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 05:53 PM »

Pass the chocolate!   I am scared.
I was thinking...
If we do split up and help each other, should we share our findings are on a private/member's only board?

BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2008, 05:55 PM »

I was thinking...
If we do split up and help each other, should we share our findings are on a private/member's only board?

I would say YES!

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2008, 06:04 PM »

S

:rofl1: :rofl1:

How do you know she's not a she?   :rofl1: :rofl1:

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 06:05 PM »

I was thinking...

Agreed!!!  Just like other information that is shared there, it should be in the private areas.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:  I said "private areas"

Yes. I'm having one of my childish days.

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2008, 06:32 PM »

OMG! Bright you and your potty mouth!!   :rofl1:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 06:39 PM »

S

:rofl1: :rofl1:

How do you know she's not a she?   :rofl1: :rofl1:

He doesn't act like a she, nor look like one.  :-*
But whatever floats your boat bright.  :lolg:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 06:52 PM »

OMG! Bright you and your potty mouth!!   :rofl1:

:wavet:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 07:00 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 08:10 PM »

Agreed!!!  Just like other information that is shared there, it should be in the private areas.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:  I said "private areas"

Yes. I'm having one of my childish days.

ROFL Bright!    :rofl3:

On Topic ... Yep, I'm scared too about this Quest!    :ahh:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2008, 08:53 PM »

Well the dates (3/29 to 4/1) alone leave me out. Weekends have never been good for me to be on vmk very much. Family time is more important. Tomorrow I am taking Swan into San Francisco and Tuesday April 1st I am leaving for Georgia for a week on a real early flight. All day Sunday and Monday I will be packing and taking care of all those things you do before you go out of town. So have fun all my VMKnoBS friends and find that treasure!
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up