VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride a thon prize for 3/7  (Read 9503 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Ride a thon prize for 3/7
« on: March 07, 2008, 01:13 PM »

IMHO, forget it!  VMK you have dropped lower than ever before.  :td:

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
Re: Ride a thon prize for 3/7
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 01:36 PM »

Woot!!  :rofl1:

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:21 PM »

:uhuh2: Big Stinker!! :td:

You'll see me on the docks.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 03:01 PM »

:rofl1: :rofl1: Well you won't see me riding today. Its actually kind of a relief not to have to babysit my computer and keep putting my character on the rides. Even the plain walls would have been a better choice since you can actually stack them. These turrets, you can't even put anything on top of them. Did anyone check if they raised the price to sell them back?

Another thought... Maybe this means they are taking them out of the pirate treasure room and giving some that have just started the game a chance to get a lot of them. for what, i don't know. Too funny vmk, and its not even April 1st yet. April fool come early this year???
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

gshawen

;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 04:26 PM »

Maybe we will get the other 2 walls tomorrow and Sunday, and since todays wall has such little use like the others, they gave it to us on the shorter day.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 04:49 PM »

I can understand why some of you are disappointed.  As for me...I am riding. Why?  Have you ever seen me play pirates? I just stink at pirates.   :groan: I've had to trade for almost every pirate wall I own.  (plain, turret, and maze) 

I am sure many of you have them popping out of your store rooms, but I don't.  My situation is pretty sad.  All of my pirate walls fit in one skull rock store room, with lots of extra space. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

BooLani

• A Toddle Tail for a reasonable Fee...
  • Fireworks Magic
  • fighting one bit of paperwork at a time
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 04:53 PM »

Oh wel... Looks like Fee picked a good day to spend the whole day on a plane :clap2:

I hope that the other walls will be this weekends prizes or I'll just have to make Fee sleep off the jet lag tomorrow so I can get in some rides  :hmm:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 05:03 PM »

..or I'll just have to make Fee sleep off the jet lag tomorrow so I can get in some rides  :hmm:

:rofl1:  :yawn:  :sleep:  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

BooLani

• A Toddle Tail for a reasonable Fee...
  • Fireworks Magic
  • fighting one bit of paperwork at a time
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 05:11 PM »

..or I'll just have to make Fee sleep off the jet lag tomorrow so I can get in some rides  :hmm:

:rofl1:  :yawn:  :sleep:  :rofl1:
heh... well It was his fault that I couldn't get any rides in earlier or well like now when I'm supposed to still be tidying... at 1am  :blink: Nice surprise to come and see moi but surprise indeed..... goes back to tidying unless someone wants to save me? :sur:

JK, cant wait to see Fee, but I truly hope this weekends ride prizes are either re-releases of things i dont need or want or are just like the dumbo droppings.... not to my taste hehe

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 06:49 PM »

I can understand why some of you are disappointed.  As for me...I am riding. Why?  Have you ever seen me play pirates? I just stink at pirates.   :groan: I've had to trade for almost every pirate wall I own.  (plain, turret, and maze) 

I am sure many of you have them popping out of your store rooms, but I don't.  My situation is pretty sad.  All of my pirate walls fit in one skull rock store room, with lots of extra space. 

Why didn't you say something before you silly? I will gladly share my bursting crop of turrets with you. In fact please take a few my friend.  :clap2: :2thunbs: :thumb:

Edit: Now they are giving away 10 credits with the turret wall.  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 08:22 PM by Antjewel »
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

gshawen

;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 03:42 PM »

Maybe we will get the other 2 walls tomorrow and Sunday, and since todays wall has such little use like the others, they gave it to us on the shorter day.

See, I was right.

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 10:10 PM »

Happy, I share your pain!  I can't figure out how to play the Pirate games to save my life.  I stink even when playing friendly. :D  The pirate wall pieces I've owned have been from people's quests and generosity!  Well, that was until these last two days!!  :wavet:  Wonder what we'll get tomorrow?

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 08:09 PM »

Why didn't you say something before you silly? I will gladly share my bursting crop of turrets with you. In fact please take a few my friend.  :clap2: :2thunbs: :thumb:

Edit: Now they are giving away 10 credits with the turret wall.  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Ant:
Thanks for your offer.  I was able to ride and now have good supply of turret walls. 
Happy

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up