VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ** Where, or where is the Trade Event for Saturday 10/13?? **  (Read 9176 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)

If this thread needs to be moved, I'm sorry.  Wasn't quite sure where it should be posted.  So took a chance in the Event section.  Thanks in advance.

Anyone else notice that the trade event for this coming Saturday 10/13 has vanished from the calendar??   :'(
I hope this is a huge error in vmk's part. Anyone else know for sure??
It's difficult enough to even try to get into that trade event, let alone have it not be there for one weekend.
Really puts a damper on new peeps trying to get one of those pin collections.
Figures, last week I wasn't at home at all, and couldn't be on for the trade event, and now this weekend it's canceled.
Fine if Phinny has something else to do that day, but then please vmk have someone else take over?
This event means a lot to new people, only possible way for obtaining these pins without having to pay an arm and a leg for them otherwise 

Astro
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: ** Where, or where is the Trade Event for Saturday 10/13?? **
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19 AM »

No clue gf. 

Almost looks like something serious is taking Phinny out of the game Saturday, as it is still listed for the rest of the month's Saturdays.  Hope it wasn't some bad news taking her away..
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 03:14 PM »

No clue gf. 

Almost looks like something serious is taking Phinny out of the game Saturday, as it is still listed for the rest of the month's Saturdays.  Hope it wasn't some bad news taking her away..

Of course we would hope nothing serious is going on with Phinny.  Let's hope not.  Real life of course comes first.  I was just hopeful they would maybe have Hula or Lily take over the event.  Since it does seem by the looks of the calendar, it's just this coming weekend there will be no event.  :)

By the way Duck.he, I love your little pumpkin and ghost in your signature!  That's so cute!! 

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:38 PM »

The calendar does some weird things sometimes.  :crazy4: One day its there, the next its not.  :sos: Maybe it will be back up on Friday.  :pray: Let's hope so.
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 05:57 PM »

** UPDATE **

Well I asked Phinny myself in the Host room event tonight if there was going to be a trade event on Saturday. She said No, because she won't be here for 5 days. She said Lily will turn on her Quest on Sunday. I said I hope it's because of something fun, and I do believe she said a vacation for a little while.
Just thought I'd let you all know. Sorry I didn't take pictures, it was too busy with the event going on, I was lucky enough to at least get an answer
This isn't to say that vmk could make a change and have someone else run the event at last minute, because we all know how vmk likes to change things last minute. But this was the answer for today anyway. And Phinny was quick to answer "No" to the event on Sat. So I doubt very much there will be one.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 07:51 PM »

I was going to ask tonight for you Astro, but so far I got to number 20 then got booted came back got to go through the pass and clicked on it to take me to Host room, but instead it took me to another room and not the host room.  Then I got in line again and got the boot again.  I will said it before and will say it again... "VMK hates me!"  :rant2:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:04 PM »

Omg, I had one more minute left and was down to two people and it booted me again.  I came back and the room was closed.  Did this happen to anyone else tonight?  My friend said she had problems getting into the host room too.  Very strange.  :cry:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 11:26 PM »

I was going to ask tonight for you Astro, but so far I got to number 20 then got booted came back got to go through the pass and clicked on it to take me to Host room, but instead it took me to another room and not the host room.  Then I got in line again and got the boot again.  I will said it before and will say it again... "VMK hates me!"  :rant2:

Omg, I had one more minute left and was down to two people and it booted me again.  I came back and the room was closed.  Did this happen to anyone else tonight?  My friend said she had problems getting into the host room too.  Very strange.  :cry:

Awww Krazy!!  That stinks!!
Nothing like that happened to me.  I just pick the wrong teleporter is all!
I'm not one to really like this months Thursdays host event anyway.  Mainly because there is no win win situation ~ LOL  You go through a teleporter, and possibly win a chance at a quest, or win a bat bag.  I always pick the wrong one anyway.
Oh well, better luck next week I guess.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 11:58 PM »

Awww Krazy!!  That stinks!!
Nothing like that happened to me.  I just pick the wrong teleporter is all!
I'm not one to really like this months Thursdays host event anyway.  Mainly because there is no win win situation ~ LOL  You go through a teleporter, and possibly win a chance at a quest, or win a bat bag.  I always pick the wrong one anyway.
Oh well, better luck next week I guess.

Thanks Astro!  Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!  :bighug:  I hope next week its better too.  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Up