Online Worlds > MyVMK

Keys and Crates

<< < (2/2)

SleepingBeth:
what FB page are you looking at? I would be interested in looking it over.

I opened mine on either Saturday or Sunday.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: SleepingBeth on November 12, 2013, 01:25 PM ---what FB page are you looking at? I would be interested in looking it over.

I opened mine on either Saturday or Sunday.

--- End quote ---

People have just added me to a number of them, so I just keep seeing posts in my news feed.  Can't even keep track of them LOL!

Ok, I just clicked on the groups themselves to go see what was what.  I don't know if you can see these or not.  Some are closed groups, others are secret groups.  Oh cool!  I can get rid of a couple.  One was for OpenVMK, and one was turned into a secret group.. but the owner found out he could not do something he wanted to, so he created a new group.  So, that leaves me with:

"MyVMK" is a closed group.  I see both staff and even Amy actively posting in this group

"VMK Lives Again" is a secret group.  It is just adults, similar to this forum, to avoid the whining and drama

Both are very active.  If you would like to join either, let me know and I will check to see how to get you into them  :thumb:

SleepingBeth:
Yes, i would like to join. Any that you think has useful information and not a bunch of junk. :) thanks!

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: SleepingBeth on November 13, 2013, 05:50 AM ---Yes, i would like to join. Any that you think has useful information and not a bunch of junk. :) thanks!

--- End quote ---

I have asked both groups how to add someone.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version