Online Worlds > VFK - Virtual Family Kingdom

just for fun - some of the space expedition messages

<< < (2/3) > >>

funfly:
After a fault in our sensor display panel, the ship was boarded by a shape-shifting creature that took the place of a crew member.  The ship suffered numerous casualties before the creature was discovered and destroyed.

We require 750 credits to repair damages.

**watch out for these shape-shifting creatures!

Purpleduck:
LOL, I think the developers are now having to create new "stories" and are getting a bit too into it!

Comets, venomous spiders, cloaking device, light footed crew member and some type of disintegrating weapon!  Pretty soon it may take a second page just to update us!  :rofl1:

funfly:
Nice story Ducky! 

So my funny expedition message tonight was this "We're floating in a tin can, it's real dark and empty outside!"  :lolg:

I tell Ducky about it to which ducky then replies:

"hope they have a can opener when they get to the treasure"   :laugh2:

funfly:
another new message I've not seen....

Shortly after we detected a disturbance on our outer hull, strange radiation caused several crew members to begin aging rapidly.  The expedition has detoured to the nearest medical planet for treatment.

This will incur expenses amounting to 750 credits and delays the expedition by 1 sectors.

besides the cost of credits...."aging rapidly"  :'(

and also this message:

Everyone in good health, there are more orange moons than you would guess out here.

funfly:
Noticed they have now added "value" to the items per message I received with my very common items  :P

The assessment and analysis of the objects and materials garnered by the expedition has been completed!

Those objects or elements that are of noteworthy mention are as follows:

- Pirate Treasure - Barrel - Very Common
- Pirate Treasure - Gold - Very Common
- Pirate Treasure - Gold - Very Common

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version