VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Zeko email today 6/14  (Read 9490 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
New Zeko email today 6/14
« on: June 14, 2012, 07:29 PM »

Bring Back the Island!!!

We have heard from sooooooo many players who miss the endangered animals and the Island that we have finally decided to bring back the island, if we meet these stretch goals!

If we can get to $350,000, then we will bring back a new version of the Virtual Endangered Animal adoption game. Players adopt an animal, take care of it, and release it into the virtual wild! The animals will be based on the beautiful animals from the Xeko TCG and the lost Xeko Island.
If we can get to $475,000, then we will bring back the entire Island! The technology needs updating, but so many elves miss their Island that we’re putting it out there: if we meet this goal, we’ll bring back the lost Xeko Island.
AND, to make it that much sweeter, WeForest.org has generously offered the following stretch goal:

When we get to 500 backers, WeForest.org will plant 5,000 trees in your name!

Last but not least, we're adding two new Island-related reward levels: one includes a digital Xeko Memory Book, and the other includes limited edition Xeko Island prints signed by the insanely talented Xeko Island lead artist, Craig Thomas.

If you'd like to submit Xeko or Elf Island art to be considered for inclusion in the Xeko Memory Book, email your art to dove@xeko.com.

Click here to visit the Xeko Kickstarter page for all of the deets!

Thank you for all of your wonderful feedback and support!

><

Team Xeko
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up