VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As anyone done this?  (Read 9711 times)

JEDIYODA

• When 900 years you reach,
    look as good, you will not.
  • Fireworks Magic
    • CAJUNWDWFAN's Myspace
As anyone done this?
« on: July 28, 2007, 11:22 PM »

Ok I read the thread about dumpster diving for nemo codes  :lol: :lol:

Has anyone asked a complete stranger to turn in VMK quests for them? You know, you might have an extra quest completed and just go up to someone and say "hey can you go in there and turn these in for me"
I might have to try this in October!  :lolb: :lolb:

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: As anyone done this?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 10:14 PM »

No i never did try that at DLR. The thought crossed my mind many times. I did however have the experience of a kid coming up to VMK central and hold up the three cards in the stitch set and ask the cast member at vmk central what they were. I was like,"Wow, here this kid has all three cards and doesn't even know what they are!" I offered him $20 for the cards (he was only about 13). He said no because i think he saw from my face that they were valuable. This kid probably made $200 on ebay. So I guess i would never make a good poker player because my face gives me away every time.  :tongue1:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 01:34 PM »

I didn't do that, but in May I traded 4 actual pirates pins (from the mystery sets) for 4 vmk cards with codes from the same mystery sets. 

I am not a pin collector and the person I traded was interested in the pins only for her grandchildren. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

grumpydisneydad

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 09:11 AM »

Yes lasttime i was at WDW i took extra completed quests and politely asked a few passer bys to turn them in for me . Sometimes i would offer a Mickey ice cream bar or a pin off my lanyard. I only had 1 person turn me down out of 5 tries. It did take a few minutes to explain to people what it was  I needed them to do . It worked out well since the snack was covered on my dining plan and the pins on my lanyard were all traders I got in bulk off ebay
Pages: [1]   Go Up