VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Whats your favourite type of host event?

Teleporter Game
- 2 (33.3%)
Spinner Game
- 0 (0%)
Host Hunts
- 0 (0%)
Host Rides
- 4 (66.7%)
Host Races
- 0 (0%)
Host Mazes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host Events  (Read 6705 times)

DancingKayleigh

• Pirate Throne
Host Events
« on: June 15, 2011, 12:49 PM »

Hi everyone so I was just looking at the event calender and this got me thinking about host events! What is everyones favourite host event? I think in my opinion I like host rides the best as they are the most fun! Well apart from when lag takes over and then you crash. I like host rides as there are usually nine host rooms so everyone has a chance to go in and get a prize at the end of the ride.

Dreamingatmidnight

• Tea Cup Seat
Re: Host Events
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 01:20 PM »

I could not decide between host rides, hunts or teleporters. In the end I went with rides because it is quite easy to get in and some of the rooms are great! Of course there is an issue with lag but it gives everyone a fair chance regardless of clones. I did used to like hunts (especially Dragon's hunts) obviously there has been an issue with clones.

A while ago I lost to three starter clones (green top, brown hair, no sig or title e.g.) on seperate maps it was a challenge for sure, the hunts can be fun at times but also a challenge. I like teleporter games as there is usually a higher chance of winning and everyone gets in. I cannot really comment on spinner games as they are always in the night for me, but I am not a huge fan I prefer other host events.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 05:29 PM »

Host rides because everyone can usually get in with so many rooms open; plus, they "load" you onto the ride right away usually. Leaving me to be able to walk away and do other fun things like: laundry, dusting, cooking....

Teleporter games I like next.

Spinner games - if you can get in, at least you win something (win or lose)

But those 'pizza/soda races' or 'kick the ball/pumpkin' things - lag overtakes me every time. So, I lose; and then usually booted because I froze :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 10:02 PM »

I am for the Teleporter Games myself.  It seems its the only game my ancient computer can handle and a game I don't have to ask that much help for (i.e. the last ride weekend where I crashed the entire time I was on and they told me to write them and tell them what I wanted for the prizes and still to this day have NOT gotten my prizes for it so I miss out on the stuff because of it).  :td:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

DancingKayleigh

• Pirate Throne
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 12:38 AM »

Hey Kim that sounds awful that you have not received any prizes from the last ride weekend. I'm sure I have a couple prizes spare that I would be more than happy to give you.  :waveh:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:37 PM »

Hey Kim that sounds awful that you have not received any prizes from the last ride weekend. I'm sure I have a couple prizes spare that I would be more than happy to give you.  :waveh:

Thank you for the offer, but please make sure you and your family don't need the items first.  I would feel bad if I had them and you needed them later on.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up