VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK 3rd Anniversary - it's been that long? Wow!  (Read 5251 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
VFK 3rd Anniversary - it's been that long? Wow!
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:48 AM »

Wow! VFK's 3rd Anniversary!  Seems like it's not been that long!  While I still miss the old game  :cry:  - I am enjoying VFK.  VFK has some problems still; but they've still made progress.

The 3rd Anniversary events - I like the maze and party favors! The maze sounds like it might be fun  :lolg:  I enjoy the party favors - the packaging sometimes is cuter than the items inside - either way, I like them.

Some items in the favors are more exciting than others to each of us. But, there are some who collect items (balloons, flowers, cookies, etc) so I'm sure whatever is in the favor will make some people upset and others happy! I feel that VFK does well with all the items that VFK does make for us for different events/quests/favors/etc - it must be difficult to come up with so many things.

I'll enjoy the selection of events that VFK has for us for the Anniversary and through the year - select those that I enjoy and skip those that I don't care so much for.   ;)

So thank you VFK: for the game itself, the events and items, most importantly-for giving us a home to go to where we could still see our friends and enjoy 'game entertainment' (the kind where I don't have to go around 'killing things' just to play/advance.)  It's been fun and exciting to see VFK change and grow over these 3 years and looking forward to it's future!  :clap1:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:41 PM by funfly »

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: VFK 3rd Anniversary - it's been that long? Wow!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:04 PM »

Agreed Fun! Happy 3rd Anniversary VFK!!! While we have had different things going on in real life lately and have been more absent than usual, it is always nice to log on and feel like "home". I know there have been ups and downs - there are in any online game - but I am so thankful there was a place for us to go when VMK was closed. I am so happy that we still get a chance to keep up with friends and have a virtual kingdom to escape to now and then. Hugs to everyone and thank you VFK! :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up