VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CL speculations  (Read 14202 times)

SillyQueen

CL speculations
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:05 PM »

So I occasionally read the newsletter  :paper: (yes Ariel I do read) and I see that VMK is planning on revamping the CL program.
So my question to you is what is your speculation as to what is going to happen?

I have a feeling some CL's may no longer be CL's. :gallows:

SaraAriel

Re: CL speculations
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 03:29 PM »

So I occasionally read the newsletter  :paper: (yes Ariel I do read) and I see that VMK is planning on revamping the CL program.
So my question to you is what is your speculation as to what is going to happen?

I have a feeling some CL's may no longer be CL's. :gallows:

I knew that Hooked on Phonics DVD I sent you would come in handy  :lol:

As for the new CL program, I'm hoping they do away with those that spend their time sucking up to staff as opposed to doing their actual job of helping people :uhuh2:

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 04:20 PM »

Here is my two cents.. I am thinking  :wait: that they might make the CL's a temporary thing. For example maybe you will  be a CL for 6 months or a year and then have to apply again. Maybe they will give you a badge that says, "CL 2007". Just a thought. :shy:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

SillyQueen

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 08:04 AM »

I knew that Hooked on Phonics DVD I sent you would come in handy  :lol:

I put it in the CD play but it kept giving me an error message.  :prop:

Auntie Eeyore

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 12:47 PM »

Maybe they will be instituting an official Leader Kiss-up song?  :trump: :dle2: :dance:

I think Ariel might of sent in that suggestion out of jealousy towards Queen.   :madder:

SaraAriel

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 12:49 PM »

Maybe they will be instituting an official Leader Kiss-up song?  :trump: :dle2: :dance:

I think Ariel might of sent in that suggestion out of jealousy towards Queen.   :madder:

Isn't EVERYONE jealous of Queen?  :heat: Dear lord I get trampled every day by all of her adoring fans (aka stalkers), not to mention all of the fainters that I have to pick up :o

Welcome aboard Auntie!  So glad to have you're here doll  :bighug:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:57 PM by SaraAriel »

Auntie Eeyore

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 01:02 PM »

Isn't EVERYONE jealous of Queen?  :heat: Dear lord I get trampled every day by all of her adoring fans (aka stalkers), not to mention all of the fainters that I have to pick up :o

Welcome aboard Auntie!  So glad to have you here doll  :bighug:

Yes I am soooo jealous!  :bow2:  (grovels at Queens feet)

And thanks!  :hug:

Back on Topic...
They do need to revamp the CL program.  There are lots of leaders that are NOT helpful.  For example: When the Fantasyland rides came out, I was standing in the courtyard answering questions and I'm not a CL.  I saw CL's running from ride to ride quickly instead of stopping to answer questions.  I know that leaders get bombarded with questions (I have spent many a minute waiting with Queen and Ariel, among others, in the Pirate's Lobby).  But when something new comes out, I think they should stop and take the time to answer at least one time before going on.

But what do I know? I'm just a lowly shoeshine girl...   :crazy4:

SillyQueen

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 01:13 PM »

But what do I know? I'm just a lowly shoeshine girl...   :crazy4:

Please get to my red heels first as I wear those the most. :rofl1:

The song, though a great idea, please oh please, dont let that singing girl in the pirates lobby write the words. :hang: Feel free to get your groove on though anti I know how much you enjoyed her singing.  :dance:

Really I agree there are some CL's that just need to be gone they really dont help and I dont always want to help either but atleast I give an effort, smart ass comments just come free of charge when called for. :wavet:

grumpydisneydad

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 07:03 PM »

After some intense negoiations betwen Bright, Yavn and myself, VMK has come up with the perfect CL program. Yavn will be concetrating on just the technical side of VMK after he promotes Bright and I to the newly created postions of UBER_gnomes. In order to combat the problem of some CLs sucking up, our first action wil be to get rid of the CLs completely and turn VMK into a benevolent dictatorship controlled by the Gnomes. Our second action will be to build a secret police force for VMK composed of ducks, mermaids, ants, bugs, and a few other critters. These secret police will not only have the power to ban players but will also have the power to permanetly destroy any wrongdoers PC so they will never bother ANY online community again. I know this sounds harsh but after a lot of discusion, the powers that be in VMK have decided that this is the most fair solution and that noone will object to it simply because of the sheer ADORATION everyone has for the GNomes.......... :yes!:

POOF and then grumpy woke up from his dream
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 07:12 PM by grumpydisneydad »

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 07:57 AM »

After some intense negoiations betwen Bright, Yavn and myself, VMK has come up with the perfect CL program. Yavn will be concetrating on just the technical side of VMK after he promotes Bright and I to the newly created postions of UBER_gnomes. In order to combat the problem of some CLs sucking up, our first action wil be to get rid of the CLs completely and turn VMK into a benevolent dictatorship controlled by the Gnomes. Our second action will be to build a secret police force for VMK composed of ducks, mermaids, ants, bugs, and a few other critters. These secret police will not only have the power to ban players but will also have the power to permanetly destroy any wrongdoers PC so they will never bother ANY online community again. I know this sounds harsh but after a lot of discusion, the powers that be in VMK have decided that this is the most fair solution and that noone will object to it simply because of the sheer ADORATION everyone has for the GNomes.......... :yes!:

I totally accept my position as part of your secret police force. :rofl1: :rofl1:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55 PM »

The first logical thing I have heard in a long time  :jester2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

JEDIYODA

• When 900 years you reach,
    look as good, you will not.
  • Fireworks Magic
    • CAJUNWDWFAN's Myspace
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 06:31 AM »

I wouldn't mind being a community leader ;)

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 07:29 AM »

And you would make a good one too! Jedi helped me out with a trade recently and Jedi was the only one the person I traded with would trust. So thanks again Jedi for helping me with that trade. :hug:

JEDIYODA

• When 900 years you reach,
    look as good, you will not.
  • Fireworks Magic
    • CAJUNWDWFAN's Myspace
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 11:21 AM »

And you would make a good one too! Jedi helped me out with a trade recently and Jedi was the only one the person I traded with would trust. So thanks again Jedi for helping me with that trade. :hug:

Anytime Ant! Glad to help out!
Pages: [1]   Go Up