VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturday 4/16 & Sunday 4/17 Springtastic Ride Event  (Read 2708 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Saturday 4/16 & Sunday 4/17 Springtastic Ride Event
« on: April 16, 2011, 07:38 AM »

In-Game Blast:

Coming to you this evening at 8:00PM eastern, a SPRINGTASTIC RIDE EVENT with a HOST EXCLUSIVE PRIZE you will simply have to have.  HOST_Jade and HOST_Apple have prepared some amazing ride rooms for you to enjoy. You don't want to miss it.  Check the Event Calendar for Event Start times for today and tomorrow.  

I believe the Ride Event is supposed to have 9 start rooms, much like the last ride event.  Good Luck to All!  
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
Re: Saturday 4/16 & Sunday 4/17 Springtastic Ride Event
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:41 PM »

Just read a leak on another Forum.  We are supposed to be getting Rain Gear for this event.  Prizes "leaked" as below:    ;)    Just a heads up, if it holds true!

Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Green - Girl
Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Blue - Girl
Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Yellow - Girl
Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Pink - Girl

Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Green - Boy
Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Blue - Boy
Packaged Rain Coat Outfit - Yellow - Boy

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 03:30 PM »

Update now on the Homepage:    ;)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 04:43 PM »

Just a bump to the top ....

Also, we can win as many times as we ride -- In game Blast:

Our Springtastic Ride Event starts at the top of the hour. Make sure you ride and get your very own HOST Exclusive Rain Gear.  9 Start rooms will be waiting for you.  Ride as often as you can and win every time you ride. See you there!!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 07:10 AM »

Thanks Astro....

These raincoats came in a nice little box with all 3 pieces (hat, coat and boots)

At first I was wondering if we had to ride 3 times for the entire outfit - sooo glad it came all in a box!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 01:58 PM »

Just a Bump!  Starts in 5 minutes.  Prizes are the same as yesterday, same colors -- per in game blast below.  Good Luck to All participating. 

I participated in this yesterday, glad I don't need to do it again.   :heat:

Our Springtastic Ride Event will start at the top of the hour.  You will find 9 start rooms listed on the HOST Room Tab. Your prize will be your choice of blue, yellow, green or pink Rain Gear, Boxed.  See you soon.  HOST Jade and HOST Apple.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 02:00 PM »

Glad to see it is the same prize for those that missed yesterday. Also, that means I don't have to worry about more colors for the 4 of us. Yay! :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 03:27 PM »

Just an FYI: Jade and Apple are popping up in various ride rooms and if you say I found Host_Jade! or I found Host_Apple! you get the frog pin. The kids saw someone else say it and they both won in different ride rooms!

Nice added surprise! There was a pop up, but just wanted to let everyone here know!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 07:16 PM »

Just an FYI: Jade and Apple are popping up in various ride rooms and if you say I found Host_Jade! or I found Host_Apple! you get the frog pin. The kids saw someone else say it and they both won in different ride rooms!

Nice added surprise! There was a pop up, but just wanted to let everyone here know!

OK...here is my rant about this event:  it makes me SO mad when they pull a host hunt on TOP of a ride event!  It's hard enough just to make it through the laggy rides.  I participated in this event today to get extras for those who need; and for doing a bit of trading perhaps.

The rooms were so incredibly laggy, I can't believe they would throw something else on top of it!  No matter how many times I saw a host, the words just got lost in lag land!!!  I am a pin lover, and this just make me  :bm:  that they combined these two types of event.  I just can't seem to get my hands on this pin, ROFL -- 1 am HOST Hunt for it?  Sorry I am asleep on a work night.  And now they do a HOST Hunt in an event that screams "LAG" and "CRASH".  Sigh.

I was able to do what I set out to do, so I guess I should just be happy with that.  Wendy: congrats to the kids for winning...I honestly just gave up trying after losing to the lag monster (ha, or the crash monster since so many ppl found it necessary to talk it up today while riding) too many times.

OK, rant off now.  I said it yesterday and I will say it again: this rain gear is just too cute and I do love it!  I hope they come out with umbrellas to complete the outfit; but I hope they are buyable, not host event stuff.  I too was glad that the colors stayed the same; that meant I didn't really have to concentrate too hard on today -- that is till they threw the HOST Hunt in there.....

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 09:11 PM »

OK, prepare for the rant!  :rantsw:  I couldn't go to Sat.'s ride event because Mom and I went to a Chinese Auction for my birthday, but when I saw that they had an encore on Sun. I was hoping it would be the same prizes as Sat..  I was happy to see it was, but when I saw how many there were to get I was like Oh my, but that isn't what I am upset about.  The reason I am upset is this, there were 9 rooms and how many times did we get in?  If you guessed ONCE you were correct.  OMG, ONE FREAKING TIME!  How is that fair with 9 rooms?  It reminds me of Friday, my birthday, when Mom got in once and that was it for both of us.  How the heck am I suppose to get that many raincoats from people?  Its just lame sitting here for 3 hours and getting nothing (if I pick a losing teleporter) or they have so many things to get and only get in once or not at all.  Again I say its cause I am not a member because I see many members getting in over and over again while I sit and wait.  How can they recuit new members if they treat the ones that aren't like dirt.  I could be spending those 3 hours doing other things like for example going out to dinner on my birthday instead of sitting here and not getting in the game.  Yes, I know members give them money, but its posted as free to play so does that mean free to be unfair too?  I guess they just don't like me for telling it like it is.  :mad:  >:[

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 01:43 PM »

My turn.  LOL.  These should have been buyables.  Not host prizes.  And the VARIETY of different ones you had to win to collect them all?  I mean....really.  :hmm:  It just keeps getting better and better....  :td:  Pretty short for a 'Flame rant', no?  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up