VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/5 New Space Mazes out  (Read 3162 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
3/5 New Space Mazes out
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:17 AM »

In-game Blast:

The awards for the mazes in Victorian Age have been updated with Space Age objects!

These objects are great for creating spaces, and also include the hard to obtain Space Energy Sphere!

HOUSE MAZE:

MAP MAZE:

Prizes:

Blue:

Silver:

Green:

Spheres:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:39 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
Re: 3/5 New Mazes out
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 04:52 PM »

Man, I only got to run the crosswords one once, but wish it was still up cause the flowers look far better then the thing in the pic.

Sigh, buzzy, buzzy, buzzy.. oops mean busy, busy, busy.

This is probably a space theme one for the weekend.  I better get going on this one cause it will probably be gone soon too.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 09:21 PM »

Thanks Astro!

Just an FYI for those who did not check:

the blocks have that design on one side; and solid color on the other side.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:49 PM »

Ooh, thanks for the info ladies! Liking the space themed stuff! :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 09:49 PM »

There seems to be an issue with getting the green blocks....no one seems to be getting them.  Hopefully this is just a glitch, and they will add them to the mix starting tomorrow.  I sure hope so, I like the green ones; and of course, fish.i needs green blocks.

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 11:10 PM »

Thanks Astro.  Amazing looking prizes.  However, I always gotta roll my eyes when they say the following: "...and also include the hard to obtain..."  :hmm:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 11:15 PM »

There seems to be an issue with getting the green blocks....no one seems to be getting them.  Hopefully this is just a glitch, and they will add them to the mix starting tomorrow.  I sure hope so, I like the green ones; and of course, fish.i needs green blocks.

I just did the mazes for the first time last night and all I got were blue.  Are the green ones the hard to get ones?  I like the green ones alot better then the blue and hope I just didn't miss out on them.  Thanks!

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 04:38 AM »

I just did the mazes for the first time last night and all I got were blue.  Are the green ones the hard to get ones?  I like the green ones alot better then the blue and hope I just didn't miss out on them.  Thanks!

Indeed, the green space blocks ARE hard to get!  I've run the maze several times now (with way too many peeps) and I've barely gotten any green blocks  -- I MAY have one of each size.  The blue and silver ones are OK, but I agree, the green ones rock.  It almost seems like VFK likes to see is work and slave just to obtain something simple like  building block.  It's getting sadder and sadder...

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
Re: 3/5 New Space Mazes out
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 01:56 PM »

Indeed, the green space blocks ARE hard to get!  I've run the maze several times now (with way too many peeps) and I've barely gotten any green blocks  -- I MAY have one of each size.  The blue and silver ones are OK, but I agree, the green ones rock.  It almost seems like VFK likes to see is work and slave just to obtain something simple like  building block.  It's getting sadder and sadder...

.it

I agree, and the nicer it is the harder we have to work too.  Just look at the spin game tonight, you have to get in twice and win twice just to get the top and bottom of a table?  LOL, I am lucky if I even get in once let alone win.  I have NEVER won that game yet.  :hmm:  :'(

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 3/5 New Space Mazes out
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 02:26 PM »

.it

I agree, and the nicer it is the harder we have to work too.  Just look at the spin game tonight, you have to get in twice and win twice just to get the top and bottom of a table?  LOL, I am lucky if I even get in once let alone win.  I have NEVER won that game yet.  :hmm:  :'(

You're not alone, Krazy.  The spinner game is the worst game on VFK for getting any kind of award.  Let alone having to get BOTH pieces.   :td:
Pages: [1]   Go Up