VMK no BS Info [Public] > Thank You For...

Thank you AntJewel!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

PrincessWendyBird:
First, aww lisu, that is so sweet!

Second, I am thinking about dressing one of our guys "to the nines" and bringing him into Red's room just to have a little fun with all of these harlots! :lolg: And his signature shall read: Not take.in.  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

funfly:

--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on March 22, 2011, 12:01 PM ---First, aww lisu, that is so sweet!

Second, I am thinking about dressing one of our guys "to the nines" and bringing him into Red's room just to have a little fun with all of these harlots! :lolg: And his signature shall read: Not take.in.  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

ohhhh! the evil side of Wendy!  :rofl1:

Krazy_Kim:

--- Quote from: lisuhut on March 22, 2011, 09:57 AM ---sorry for getting in here , but i have no other way of doing this , i am just glad antjewel is okay i was so worried about her as i had not seen her on facebook , hugs ant xx
--- End quote ---

LISUHUT!  Sory to hijack this thread, but I just wanted to say I was worried about you Lisuhut.  I hadn't seen you here or in the game in awhile and was beginning to worry.  Glad to see you are ok.  Hugzzzzz!  :bighug:

Glad that Ant is back as well.  :)

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

Astro:

--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on March 22, 2011, 12:01 PM ---Second, I am thinking about dressing one of our guys "to the nines" and bringing him into Red's room just to have a little fun with all of these harlots! :lolg: And his signature shall read: Not take.in.  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

OMG!   :roflmao:     Be sure to let us know if/when you're going to do this!    :2thunbs: 

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Astro on March 23, 2011, 12:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on March 22, 2011, 12:01 PM ---Second, I am thinking about dressing one of our guys "to the nines" and bringing him into Red's room just to have a little fun with all of these harlots! :lolg: And his signature shall read: Not take.in.  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

OMG!   :roflmao:     Be sure to let us know if/when you're going to do this!    :2thunbs: 

--- End quote ---

HEY!  Red's room doesn't get any harlots!  .. well there was one that day she tried to "take" my clone Feathers (but I still think that that was because he is wearing the feathers hat).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version