VMK no BS Info [Public] > Thank You For...

Thank you AntJewel!!

(1/3) > >>

Purpleduck:
Thank you so much for "dressing up" my boy Feathers!   :hug:

Antjewel:
Aww Purpleduck it was nothing really.  :bighug: Just a spur of the moment little gift. I thought I was getting Feathers the really cool jacket but then I realized it was the "members only" cape that I thought was so cool.  :shy: But  I did know that the rest of the outfit would look simply smashing on him.  Now the ladies won't be able to resist him.  :lolg:

DreamTulip:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on March 20, 2011, 06:16 PM --- Now the ladies won't be able to resist him.  :lolg:

--- End quote ---

Sorry to lurk and barge in on your topic but this made me LOL.  Just a week or so ago in Red's afk room poor Feathers was being courted.  Now he will have to fight them off with a stick (or a big boot...).
~Dream

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: DreamTulip on March 21, 2011, 07:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Antjewel on March 20, 2011, 06:16 PM --- Now the ladies won't be able to resist him.  :lolg:

--- End quote ---

Sorry to lurk and barge in on your topic but this made me LOL.  Just a week or so ago in Red's afk room poor Feathers was being courted.  Now he will have to fight them off with a stick (or a big boot...).
~Dream

--- End quote ---

I actually had the same thought Dream, so i was going to ask Red for one of her boots!  :lolg:

lisuhut:
sorry for getting in here , but i have no other way of doing this , i am just glad antjewel is okay i was so worried about her as i had not seen her on facebook , hugs ant xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version