Online Worlds > VFK - Virtual Family Kingdom

Typing tickets getting out of control?

<< < (4/4)

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: funfly on March 06, 2011, 01:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on March 05, 2011, 09:55 PM ---Well, she uses it to.....

tape her feathers back on! :lolg:

--- End quote ---

I wondered what happened to those feathers I dropped....I mean, it wasn't me who plucked those lost feathers... :lolg: :bighug:

--- End quote ---
Yes the truth is finally out. Purpleduck needs the "duck tape" to glue her feathers back on after I "cowboom!" next to her and they fall off! She is always telling me to keep my gas far away from her as she is very sensitive about losing her feathers. Silly Duck!

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on March 06, 2011, 01:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on March 05, 2011, 09:55 PM ---Well, she uses it to.....

--- End quote ---

I wondered what happened to those feathers I dropped....I mean, it wasn't me who plucked those lost feathers... :lolg: :bighug:

--- End quote ---
Yes the truth is finally out. Purpleduck needs the "duck tape" to glue her feathers back on after I "cowboom!" next to her and they fall off! She is always telling me to keep my gas far away from her as she is very sensitive about losing her feathers. Silly Duck!

--- End quote ---

Okay, okay.. Ant is part right, I do have to do it after she "cow.booms", but there are others that help themselves to my feathers (Purple IS the new black you know).  Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game, so the tape is used to cover the spot where they were removed. 

Once I get a new supply of feathers, I can just remove the tape (in private) and put the feathers back on.  (Nope, it doesn't hurt to take the tape off, after all it IS Duck brand, designed for just such occassions!)  :lolg:

flamanar:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on March 06, 2011, 05:24 PM ---Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game...-snipped-
--- End quote ---

Why not?  Flame does it all the time  :tongue3: :laugh2:

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: flamanar on March 06, 2011, 06:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Purpleduck on March 06, 2011, 05:24 PM ---Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game...-snipped-
--- End quote ---

Why not?  Flame does it all the time  :tongue3: :laugh2:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on March 06, 2011, 05:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Antjewel on March 06, 2011, 01:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Okay, okay.. Ant is part right, I do have to do it after she "cow.booms", but there are others that help themselves to my feathers (Purple IS the new black you know).  Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game, so the tape is used to cover the spot where they were removed. 

Once I get a new supply of feathers, I can just remove the tape (in private) and put the feathers back on.  (Nope, it doesn't hurt to take the tape off, after all it IS Duck brand, designed for just such occassions!)  :lolg:

--- End quote ---

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: And that is why I love the NoBS boards so much. You all cheer me up no matter how tough my day has turned out to be. Thank you my friends.  :bighug:

Auntie Skybluepink:
 :icecream: Ahhh...  so THAT'S  where the PURPLE Duck tape went! Well,  I guess it's for a good cause!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version