VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Typing tickets getting out of control?  (Read 20255 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Typing tickets getting out of control?
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 06:44 PM »

Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game...-snipped-

Why not?  Flame does it all the time  :tongue3: :laugh2:

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 08:35 PM »

Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game...-snipped-

Why not?  Flame does it all the time  :tongue3: :laugh2:
Well, she uses it to.....

tape her feathers back on! :lolg:

I wondered what happened to those feathers I dropped....I mean, it wasn't me who plucked those lost feathers... :lolg: :bighug:
Yes the truth is finally out. Purpleduck needs the "duck tape" to glue her feathers back on after I "cowboom!" next to her and they fall off! She is always telling me to keep my gas far away from her as she is very sensitive about losing her feathers. Silly Duck!

Okay, okay.. Ant is part right, I do have to do it after she "cow.booms", but there are others that help themselves to my feathers (Purple IS the new black you know).  Sometimes I don't get the feathers back, and well, we can't have a nakie duck running around in a kids game, so the tape is used to cover the spot where they were removed. 

Once I get a new supply of feathers, I can just remove the tape (in private) and put the feathers back on.  (Nope, it doesn't hurt to take the tape off, after all it IS Duck brand, designed for just such occassions!)  :lolg:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: And that is why I love the NoBS boards so much. You all cheer me up no matter how tough my day has turned out to be. Thank you my friends.  :bighug:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Auntie Skybluepink

• Still a spring chicken
    with squawk a plenty
    :boxing:
  • Philharmagic Chair
  • I still haven't edited this.
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 11:28 AM »

:icecream: Ahhh...  so THAT'S  where the PURPLE Duck tape went! Well,  I guess it's for a good cause!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up