VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupid Host Hunts!  (Read 4147 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Stupid Host Hunts!
« on: February 13, 2011, 10:46 AM »

Why does this always happen to me?  I was starting Micro Quest 9 today and when I was looking at the boards to post the questions in came Dragon.  I didn't know she was there until I looked back and she left.  The same thing happened before when I was doing a Scavenger Hunt.  They always seem to find me when I am not trying so of course I don't win.  :doh:  If I was trying I wouldn't see them at all.

Oh well, I saw .It won so congrats and congrats to the rest of the winners too.  What is the prize?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
Re: Stupid Host Hunts!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:52 AM »

OMG IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!  :wtf?:

That is so annoying!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 01:12 PM »

Maybe there will be plenty of whatever the prize was we can all trade for the darn things.  Sorry Krazy.

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread ... But I'm just going to add my disappointment here.   :'(

So... I guess this Host Hunt first of all started before the STATED Event Calendar time.  Therefore, I only caught part of it.

I fly onto Balta Street.  Host Jade is there, standing in the exit.  I know this, because I clicked on her!  I don't believe anyone else was there.  I say the CORRECT phrase .. which towards the end was Happy Valentine's Day.  I said it twice.  My chat bubbles appear, but not in blue.  So then I put it in (") quotes, and say it a THIRD time.  Nothing.  Jade leaves!

Now mind you, I would have NOT been able to say that phrase, had someone in the room already won.  That's how I know nobody won!

I send a Help Report, because I'm sorry .. but it's not my fault that VFK Host Hunt system apparently wasn't working!  VFK response below.  Um weak VFK, very weak.  I obviously said the right phrase, because notice... they didn't say one word about me saying it wrong!!  Instead they want to place blame on me, that I was on another character or another room?  WTF?   :wtf?:   I think I would know where I was when I saw Jade, and obviously what character I was on.  I don't understand that.  I don't play multiple tabs, I wouldn't be able to keep up!  What are they even talking about??!

I don't think they really even bothered to look into it.  It didn't take them very long in my opinion to give me a weak response.  Obviously, I'm not worth their precious time.  :(

Fail VFK.  Yes, I will remember this, and I am not happy.  Yes posting for the world to see.    :waveh:

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 05:43 AM »

You know after I saw Dragon later I saw Vintage, but oh well, I still didn't win.

I know what you mean Astro and please, rant away lol.  A few times I was on my way to a ride room/Host room, before this past ride one, and when I crashed or got a black screen before getting in I would write a Help Messager like they tell you too.  I get a messsage back after I wrote to them saying: Sorry, we looked into it, but this person was not in that room at the time.  Maybe it was another room or person?  I am like um you won't see me listed as in the room cause I crashed ON THE WAY there.  So you try to explain it better, but nothing happens and no answer back.  I lose out getting back in for a prize even though they say if you have a problem send a help message.

Funny thing though, is this past ride event I had the problem where my guy crashed on the way there and they took me in without any problems.  In fact, they never wrote back to me at all they just took me in without a word.  I was shocked, but happy this time around.

Pages: [1]   Go Up