VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host Jade Hearts-A-Fire Valentine Ride Event 2/13/11  (Read 2868 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Host Jade Hearts-A-Fire Valentine Ride Event 2/13/11
« on: February 13, 2011, 04:46 PM »

I just started a new thread for tonight's Encore Ride Event so we'd have a fresh place to post. I hope folks who missed yesterday are able to get through tonight.

I noticed today that some of our characters are entering the queue at 99. I don't know if that happened yesterday. (I know a few people entered at 40 or so) It seems to be making it much easier to get into the queue itself. Seems to be making it faster getting in and out of the ride. Still laggy in the ride rooms, but doesn't seem as bad as yesterday. Maybe it's just my imagination.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

Re: Host Jade Hearts-A-Fire Valentine Ride Event 2/13/11
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 06:25 PM »

I just wanted to share this picture. I am guessing that most people must have seen this yesterday, but the ride tracks in the third room spelled out I <3 U. Kind of cute!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 06:51 PM »

Thanks Wendy!  I didn't know that spelled that.  ROFL.  Goodness -makes note to have glasses checked...-

Tonight was.....................bizarre...  Yes, I had some 99 countdowns.  I also had people yanked from their room without notice and without a number!  I also had a few people get about halfway through the lava (middle) room...then all of a sudden they're on Balta.  ROFL.  No idea what was up with that...  :hmm:

For those that didn't know, during like the last hour, or half hour, Jade was riding through, and anyone who said "I found HOST_Jade" would get a blue bubble and get to choose between the 2 plush hippos.  Only one person per room could win.  She said it was NOT a host hunt.   :hmmmm:  So there were some lucky people who said the phrase and got a bonus plush to go with their ride prize.  A surprise, to say the least.

There was also one incredibly rude person riding.  I'll post the pics later.  Sigh...

It was uber laggy at times, then other times I flew.  A couple times, I was in a different instance of the ride room.  They really needed more of those to reduce lag.  Hopefully next time.

Hope everyone had good luck.   ;)

ETA:  forgot to add that for some reason, tonight there were a HUGE number of people getting 'stuck' in the ride.  That would get them talking.  Which would cause others lag.  It was ridiculous.  If there was an issue with the ride, VFK needed to ask everyone to be patient while they FIXED THE FLIPPIN' RIDE.  No idea why they let it continue.  Ok.  That's all.   :-X
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:51 PM by flamanar »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 09:11 PM »

Thanks Wendy!  I didn't know that spelled that.  ROFL.  Goodness -makes note to have glasses checked...-

Tonight was.....................bizarre...  Yes, I had some 99 countdowns.  I also had people yanked from their room without notice and without a number!  I also had a few people get about halfway through the lava (middle) room...then all of a sudden they're on Balta.  ROFL.  No idea what was up with that...  :hmm:

For those that didn't know, during like the last hour, or half hour, Jade was riding through, and anyone who said "I found HOST_Jade" would get a blue bubble and get to choose between the 2 plush hippos.  Only one person per room could win.  She said it was NOT a host hunt.   :hmmmm:  So there were some lucky people who said the phrase and got a bonus plush to go with their ride prize.  A surprise, to say the least.

There was also one incredibly rude person riding.  I'll post the pics later.  Sigh...

It was uber laggy at times, then other times I flew.  A couple times, I was in a different instance of the ride room.  They really needed more of those to reduce lag.  Hopefully next time.

Hope everyone had good luck.   ;)

ETA:  forgot to add that for some reason, tonight there were a HUGE number of people getting 'stuck' in the ride.  That would get them talking.  Which would cause others lag.  It was ridiculous.  If there was an issue with the ride, VFK needed to ask everyone to be patient while they FIXED THE FLIPPIN' RIDE.  No idea why they let it continue.  Ok.  That's all.   :-X

Oops, I posted on yesterday's post for today's, but will add that I saw someone in the ride room going I found HOST JADE over and over again and I was wondering why.  Someone said "Where, is Host Jade?", but she was just messing around which made me lag BIG time.  Plus, I did noticed that it spelled I heart you in that room cause when you have to sit there for half an hour you notice everything.  LOL!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 09:14 PM »

Thanks Princess for pointing out about the last room.  I never noticed it, and never would have.  Nice of hosts to include some stuff like this.

(I still don't see the "3" of the "<3", but I trust Princess!)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 09:30 PM »

Duck.i, the heart isn't sideways like <3 its the regular way and the top of the heart or the part that makes the 3 is the teleporters and the 3 pillars at the top of the screen.

Its a bit of a stretch I know.  LOL!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 06:50 AM »

Duck.i, the heart isn't sideways like <3 its the regular way and the top of the heart or the part that makes the 3 is the teleporters and the 3 pillars at the top of the screen.

I couldn't see it because I was taking it so literally.  Thanks Krazy, looking back, I do see it NOW!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 02:42 PM »

I couldn't see it because I was taking it so literally.  Thanks Krazy, looking back, I do see it NOW!

Np, glad I could help.  :waveh:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 06:22 PM »

Sorry for the confusion there, I really couldn't think of an easier way to create a "heart" at the time. (And was too tired to look for an emote or image :shy: )

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 07:11 PM »

Sorry for the confusion there, I really couldn't think of an easier way to create a "heart" at the time. (And was too tired to look for an emote or image :shy: )

Please, no reason to apologize!  You showed me something I would have missed that I am sure staff worked on very hard.  Just this ancient duck's eyes and brain that take things a bit literal instead of looking outside the box, LOL.  Thank you for pointing it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Up