VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Valentines At Luigi's - Mission w/free prize and items for sale  (Read 10151 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Valentines At Luigi's

FEBRUARY 8, 2011 3:59 PM

Greetings citizens. The most romantic day of the year is almost upon us, and to really make it extra special, we've got some more Valentines treats for you.

In particular, I'm very excited to tell you about the new Valentines Day mission, and the free gift you'll receive when you complete it. 

But that's not all!  We've also got SmallWorlds first greeting card, and some other Valentines-themed items that are sure to make romance-levels in your space go sky-high!

Luigi's Restaurant - Courtyard Seating
I must say how impressed I was when I visited the Courtyard of Luigi's Restaurant, where the mission is located. The decor is superb in the beautiful flower-filled courtyard (as it is in the indoor part of the restaurant as well).

You'll find Luigi's Restaurant is an almost perfect place to romance your Valentine... but I must share with you one word of warning, citizens - do watch out for those waiters, because I'm afraid they're not as polite as they should be!

The Valentines Mission starts in the courtyard of Luigi's restaurant.  It's Valentines Day and you're waiting for your sweetheart to arrive.  You have a special date planned and it's important that everything goes perfectly... so keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong!

When you complete the mission, we'll give you a lovely bunch of yellow roses - they'll make a wonderful gift for your valentine if you choose, or a lovely decoration for your space.

Luigi's Restaurant Interior
Of course, you're also welcome to sit inside at Luigi's.  There you'll find some special Valentines-themed items available.

First and foremost is something that a lot of people have been asking for... that's right, citizens, SmallWorlds very first Greeting Card has arrived!

Valentines Day Greeting Card!
This beautiful Valentines card is customizable, so you can add your own image to it using Flickr. The picture you've chosen comes up inside the beautiful Valentines-themed border.  Then just use the Name and Description fields to add your message.

The Valentines Card is a lovely way to let your sweetheart or friend know how much you care!  If you have your own Flickr account, why not use a picture of the two of you together for the front of the card?

I do know one thing... on Valentines Day there will be many citizens (myself included) who will be checking their messages to see if they've received a card from a special someone.  I will be making sure I send one off on Valentines Day, so I don't disappoint my valentine!

Valentines-Themed Lamp, Stool, and Candle
Perhaps, like me, you love Valentines Day so much you never want it to be over? Well citizens, now you can retain a touch of romance in your space all year around, with this Valentines-themed lamp, stool, and candle.

These are not swapped items, so they will retain their romantic appearance.  I think I will always keep some in my space, in order to remember Valentines Day with special fondness.

A Very Happy Valentines Day
Aren't these new items simply marvelous?  Together with the amazing Be My Valentine package and the Valentines Theme, I think this Valentines Day is set to be the best one yet!

Honesty and I would both like to you with all a very Happy Valentines day. May all your Valentines wishes come true!
~Kent Kronkite

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • more laundry....
Re: Valentines At Luigi's - Mission w/free prize and items for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 05:32 PM »

Ohhh!  Mission with free prize!

I did buy a couple of lamps and candle. The rest were for gold only.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Valentines At Luigi's - Mission w/free prize and items for sale
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 05:56 PM »

Ohhh!  Mission with free prize!

I did buy a couple of lamps and candle. The rest were for gold only.
Pretty prize.  Some stuff was gold, yes.  Cards were gold!  Major bummer :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up