VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aztec Statue and Throne  (Read 10026 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Aztec Statue and Throne
« on: February 01, 2011, 09:52 PM »

Aztec Statue and Throne

FEBRUARY 1, 2011 5:56 PM

Hello citizens. It's time to reveal the very last item in the Aztec Treasures series, as well as the exciting Loyalty Challenge reward item!

If you're new to the Loyalty Challenge, here's how it works.  Once you earn your set of three Aztec Treasures (the current series), you can then take them to the Combobulator Laboratory and transform them into something wonderful. If you manage to purchase a second Aztec Treasures set so that you have two of each of the three items, you can keep one set and combobulate the other. 

Ancient Aztec Emperor statue
As you can see, the third and last statue in the series is just as fabulous as the two that preceded it.   It's a very regal looking piece, and we've named it the Emperor Statue as a tribute to all Aztec Emperors.

If you'd like to see a family tree which shows you all of the Aztec Emperors from 1376 to 1525, click here. The very last Aztec Emperor was Cuauhtémoc. He came to power in 1520 and was a nephew of the former very famous emperor Montezuma II. He ascended to the throne when he was just 18 years of age.

Aztec history is very interesting indeed; I'll leave you to do your own research should you wish!

Loyalty Reward Item: The Aztec Throne
This opulent looking Aztec throne is a fantastic looking piece, I'm sure you'll agree. Sit on it, and you'll be feeling like Montezuma himself in no time!

As well as providing you with a very  regal place to sit, this fantastic throne is also a turret - and the golden energy ball it fires endows you with the essence of Aztec gold... if you get hit, it will increase your speed.

To get the throne to fire, you'll need to set it up as an Interaction.  To do this, click your throne, select the wrench icon (configuration options), and go to Interactions.  Select the Reactions window, then choose how you want the interaction to be triggered.  Use a Proximity Trigger to have the throne fire as you walk past, or use a Sit Trigger to have it fire (and get the speed boost) when you sit in the chair.

I'm sure Mission makers can think of all kinds of great ways to put this throne to use!

To get your own golden Aztec Throne just complete all your Loyalty Challenge tasks for February, complete your set of three Ancient Aztec treasures and then pay a visit to the Combobulator Laboratory!

An Aztec Statue and Throne
As you can see from the list above, it's easy to earn enough points to ensure that you earn your very own Aztec Emperor Statue. I've just loved this series... but of course I'm already wondering what's in store for us next month. I'm always so excited to see what the next loyalty series will be, and I'll be here on the first of March with that exciting news!
~Honesty Blaize

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: Aztec Statue and Throne
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 06:17 AM »

thanks flame.

i'll keep my little statues instead. i do wish they allowed us to get both without having to find someone to trade.

Maybe I'll have to convince my dear hub to make an account
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:22 AM by funfly »

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: Aztec Statue and Throne
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 10:49 AM »

thanks flame.

i'll keep my little statues instead. i do wish they allowed us to get both without having to find someone to trade.

Maybe I'll have to convince my dear hub to make an account

Hehe.....and that dear Fun is why *I* have a Small Worlds account....so far we haven't combined anything, but there may come a day when something is just too cool to pass up combining.  If and when that comes, we'll be ready.

Mind you, I do keep up my account in other ways: I plant, I do an occasional mission and TRY to remember to feed my cat every day! Of course I spin spin spin for tokens too --  keep waiting to hit one of those "gold" spots on the wheel....

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up