VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Ready For The Big Game!  (Read 9069 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Get Ready For The Big Game!
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:13 PM »

Get Ready For The Big Game!

JANUARY 27, 2011 4:39 PM

Hello citizens. Are you a sports fan? If you are, there's a pretty good chance that you're feeling excited about the American Football extravaganza about to unfold.

For those of you who don't follow sports all that closely, the Superbowl is the day when two American Football teams get together to battle it out on the field. Not only is it the most-watched American TV broadcast, but the day it's played on is now considered an American public holiday!

6 February 2011 is The Big Game!
This year the battle will be fought between The Pittsburgh Steelers against the Green Bay Packers.  It's bound to be a very exciting game!

Although I'm usually not an avid sports fan, this year I've been hit with football fever.  I've organized to watch it with friends and I've put a couple of extra football-themed beanbags in front of the television. I'm looking forward to the game and I know exactly what I am going to be wearing and waving around while I watch it!

The Big Game Package!
The classic American Football helmet has to be one of the most recognizable items of sportswear. It's a real sporting icon, and now you have the opportunity to really get into the spirit of the game and wear one in-world!  It's a limited-time-only Rare item - so as well as being lots of fun to wear, it's an investment that's definitely worth making.

And that's not all... this Big Game package also contains another great Rare item: a Foam Hand. 

Wearing a Foam Hand makes watching the game extra fun.  Not only does it come with its own wave animation, but you can dance with it on... which will be useful when your favorite team scores a touchdown!

New Big Game Outfits!
If you'd really like to celebrate SuperBowl in style, you can't go past these fantastic new items which have just arrived on the shelves of Street Level.  If you've been wondering what you might wear to watch the big game, your problem is solved!

Cheerleader's Top and Skirt
This cheerleading top and skirt are fully color-customizable so you can show your team allegiance, or if you like you can create a really original sporting look.

Perhaps you can get together with your friends and make up a whole Cheerleading Squad, complete with a coordinated routine. Gosh, that sounds fun!

Or maybe you could dress your NPC as your very own personal cheerleader, who can cheer you on whenever they see you.

However you choose to wear this cheerleading top and skirt, you'll be looking stylishly sporty wherever you go!

Football Vest and Pants
These Football vests and pants are not only look great, but they are great quality. That means that if you want to take off to a field somewhere and practice a little, these will stand up to whatever you want to throw at them. When it's time for Superbowl Sunday get together with a group of friends dressed in your favorite team colors and shout together as loud as you like in support of your favorite team!

The Cheerleader and Football outfits are permanent items at Street Level, so you can choose a set in a new color if there's a game on with a different team that you'd like to show your support for.

Enjoy the Game and Look Great Too!
I'm sure you'll find - just as I did - that I felt ever so much more excited about the game as soon as I put my new outfit on! There's a lot to be said for 'dressing for the occasion' and when it comes to the big game, we've got you well and truly covered.
~ Honesty Blaize
Pages: [1]   Go Up