VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Koolah the Koala-February wearable  (Read 9170 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Koolah the Koala-February wearable
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:02 PM »

Koolah the Koala
FEBRUARY 1, 2011 7:29 PM

Hello citizens. It's the first of February today, the day we release our second monthly collectible for the year. Today I'm extra pleased to be able to introduce you to a very soft and furry character!

Koolah the Koala
Here he is - Koolah the Koala! Once you get him back to your space, there's one sure way to make him feel right at home: pick up a few more trees from Garden Life and pop them in a corner of your space. Koalas just love to climb...and sleep... in trees!

The name Koolah comes from the Australian Aboriginal name for Koala. I thought it was an appropriate name for him, as he's got such a laid back disposition. I think you'll find yourself feeling really rather 'kool' when you're wearing him!

Interesting Facts about Koalas...
The baby koala, "joey", is born blind, hairless, less than one inch long and weighs less than 1 gram (0.035 oz). It crawls into its mothers pouch completely unaided, relying on its sense of smell, strong forelimbs and claws. It stays there for 6 months drinking milk.
Koalas prefer to move around just after sunset;they spend their daylight hours asleep in the fork of a tree. Koala's spend 75% of their time sleeping.
The reason for all that sleep is that they have a slow metabolic rate due to their high-fiber, low nutrient diet (mainly eucalyptus leaves). Because they store little or no fat, koalas must conserve energy.
Koalas live in societies, and are very social animals. Even after a koala has died, other koalas usually won't move into the vacant territory for about a year, or until the scent markings and scratches of the old owner disappear.
Koalas are often called as "koala bears" - this is not correct. Koala is not a bear but a marsupial.

Relax with Koolah the Koala!
Koolah is available at Mysterio's right now, but remember he's only available until the end of the month!

Just like all our monthly collectibles he's available to all SmallWorlds citizens; he requires no XP to wear and is a mere 2000 Gold to purchase. Perhaps if you give one of the Spin-to-Win wheels a spin you might even win the Gold you need!

If you're new to SmallWorlds, it's worth knowing that our monthly collectibles almost always go up in value in the months following their release. Keeping this in mind, It's really worthwhile to ensure that you get your very own Koolah in February before the price goes up. If you hold onto him for a while, you could well make a rather nice profit!

He's bound to make a great addition to your collectible collection and he's waiting for you in Mysterio's right now - why not pay a visit and get yours today!
~ Honesty Blaize
Pages: [1]   Go Up