VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host_Jade's Teleporter Event 1-18...Tuesday  (Read 2104 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Host_Jade's Teleporter Event 1-18...Tuesday
« on: January 18, 2011, 03:51 PM »

Hey everybody, looks like Jade had some trouble with one of her rooms/porters tonight. She closed down for a bit and the event has been extended until 8:30 EST.

I just got in at about 6:45pm EST and won in the last porter (far right) for now. Jade said there are 2 winners and 2 losing porters.

Prizes are still both baby giraffes awarded at random in winning porters.

GL Everyone!!!  :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
Re: Host_Jade's Teleporter Event 1-18...Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:24 PM »

Thanks Wendy!  :bighug:

I was glad to see they extended the game since they had to shut down for a time  :thumb:

Those little giraffes are so cute!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 06:44 PM »

drat, had to miss this entire event.  But, I'm glad to hear it's still the same prize.   :dance3:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 07:15 PM »

Thanks Wendy.  Nice that they're improving on their communication...AND they closed down the ride at one point due to problems (and announced it when it closed and when it reopened).  They also extended it to make up for lost time.  I DO dislike when they apologize for the delay....when nobody was aware there was a delay!  LOL That kindof makes me mad that I wasted my time sitting there...when things were messed up on their end.  But like I said, a serious improvement in communication.  At least they appear to be headed in the right direction.

I guess the giraffes are 'cute'.  If you're into giraffes.  :P  LOL  Nice that we had another chance to get them...although they should be easily obtainable for like a VFK strawberry at a VFK trade room near you  :hmm:

This objective review of tonights event was brought to you by:  Flame.  Nobody says ya gotta like it ;)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:17 PM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 07:41 PM »

I was with a group of friends waiting for our turn to get in Q.

There was a guy in the room who said he was in Q but it was still at same number Q for awhile when we got the pop up about a problem with the ride.  So only those who were wondering why their Q number was not moving would have known; but at least VFK let us know :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:50 PM by funfly »

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 07:48 PM »

I was confused earlier as to where I was going to post my Frozen Choices Ride Game comments, if at the VFK Weekly Calendar Events Thread as we have been doing, but since I saw Wendy posted here, I shall comment here  :)

I am glad there was a second chance to get those baby giraffes.  :thumb: I missed the first ride event for those totally. I still don't understand the queue system, but this time I did get in and completed my Giraffe collection.  :2thunbs:  I do find them cute, but my favorite is still the Host Giraffe Pin.

This ride, in my opinion, was improved after the the Icy Choices Ride Game, so that is a plus.  I found it less laggy and the ride was smoother. So, that was nice :)
I did hear some ppl say that Jade was telling them which porters were the winning ones.  When I was riding, this person was telling everyone that Jade had told her which was the winning porter.  This was not the case when I went in.  I only got a Good Luck from Jade!   :hmm:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 07:56 PM »

I was confused earlier as to where I was going to post my Frozen Choices Ride Game comments, if at the VFK Weekly Calendar Events Thread as we have been doing, but since I saw Wendy posted here, I shall comment here  :)

I am glad there was a second chance to get those baby giraffes.  :thumb: I missed the first ride event for those totally. I still don't understand the queue system, but this time I did get in and completed my Giraffe collection.  :2thunbs:  I do find them cute, but my favorite is still the Host Giraffe Pin.

This ride, in my opinion, was improved after the the Icy Choices Ride Game, so that is a plus.  I found it less laggy and the ride was smoother. So, that was nice :)
I did hear some ppl say that Jade was telling them which porters were the winning ones.  When I was riding, this person was telling everyone that Jade had told her which was the winning porter.  This was not the case when I went in.  I only got a Good Luck from Jade!   :hmm:

Yes, this was much improved over the other Icy ride.  There was still a single ride room...which was pretty...but still a bit on the long side...but not nearly as long as the last ride event.  It was less laggy...but there were still people yacking up a storm and lagging everyone out.  Just to lag everyone out.  That's blech.  I would have liked to have seen like 2 or 3 shorter rooms...as opposed to one big room that EVERYONE has to ride in at the same time.

For the past couple of events like this, some people have been told the winning porters...some have not.  Some have been told which ones to go into...and lost (this was the norm until tonight).  So...no idea what credentials ya need to get the right answer from the host.  Makes no sense to me to give one person the answer...and let the rest fend for themselves. 

I do LOVE the pins...and wish we had another shot at those.  I loved the animation, and yes...they were 'cute' ;)  Bummer that.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:11 PM by flamanar »
Pages: [1]   Go Up