VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/17 Host Hunt (ENDED)  (Read 6067 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
1/17 Host Hunt (ENDED)
« on: January 17, 2011, 10:10 AM »

In-Game Blast:

Host_Jade is wandering the ages in VFK and other places, if you see her just say "I found HOST_Jade" to be a winner of the HOST 2011 Scarf. Good Luck

Updates:

Our first group of winners are: Gisele, IamPumpkin, PopRiceKrispies, Guest786276, Bells, captainwesker, FairyMermaid, blueartist, winterrallthetime, frenchsilk, Lukerzman, Pirate.Spider.Boy, Fish_In_Water, icywater_prince, Golden_Warrior, Awesome_Chic_Forever, Mousetyme, Silverysunset, Shellyfish, Be-Happy, BillyMays, Merrillynn, Elite_Hero, Laurbear, astroblondie, and DuckSwimmer. Congrats.

NEW PHRASE: You have to tell HOST_Jade what AGE in VFK she is thinking of. Could be a current or future age.  Good Luck PS: The AGE will change often ;)

Our next group of winners were: ConverseStar, Acesillywolf, Moody, disfaniam, Sink, CrystallovesSkittles, midnight_twilight_chic, BlueIce and fabstell.

When you see HOST_Jade you need to tell her what VFK AGE she is thinking of. The answer will change often  Good Luck

Our next group of winners were: MoonlightBoogie, pirateboi, Guest564150, diamondzonmyneck, Cutiemorgan, CurlyShuffle, Guest16655, tinathebattle, The.Fish.in.water, smilely, sillygoose, Valentine_boy, figment_fan, AndyMan, madamemagical, MermaidMelusina, Strolling_For_Fun, iYazmo and WorldWatcher

When you see HOST_Jade you need to tell her what ZOO ANIMAL she is thinking of.
The answer will change often.   Good Luck

Our last group of winners were: cool_briliant_dawn, DiscoGuard, PolarBear, TwilightShimmer, DennyTeddyBear, MissGrumpy, Aceboy_Alex, Nessa_Puppy, Guest821176, BellaFlowerGurl and Poorbe.

Make sure to check the event calendar for scheduled Host Events. You never know when a Host may have an Unscheduled Hunt.  Hope to see you tomorrow at my Ride Game.  See you then.  HOST_Jade
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:05 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
Re: 1/17 Host Hunt
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:42 AM »

thanks astro  :bighug:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:23 AM »

Holy Cow!!! They are running 2 events at the same time? Wo.  I am now totally convinced that VKF is trying to burn us out...this is like the 9th Host Prize for this month?  Gosh.

What are they thinking?  Why couldn't they just do a nice MLK Jr mini quest??

Oh, and:  apparently Jade "thinks" about ages that are NOT released yet.

How do you choose which item you want to try for?  And I see from the list of winners that the same old same olds are winning.

Sigh.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:32 AM by Flamanette »

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 12:02 PM »

Holy Cow!!! They are running 2 events at the same time? Wo.  I am now totally convinced that VKF is trying to burn us out...this is like the 9th Host Prize for this month?  Gosh.

What are they thinking?  Why couldn't they just do a nice MLK Jr mini quest??

Oh, and:  apparently Jade "thinks" about ages that are NOT released yet.

How do you choose which item you want to try for?  And I see from the list of winners that the same old same olds are winning.

Sigh.

Yep.  My thoughts exactly.  Sad really.  

Didn't win yet AGAIN.  :(    I obviously can't compete, I'll stick to trading for items I miss.  I have more luck that way.  

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 12:04 PM »

Thanks Astro.  I agree.  This is uber-overkill on VFK's part.  WAY uncool.  And I HATE Jades hunts!  SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM MUCH?!  Ridiculous.  :td:  Same people winning again and again.  Way to go.  List of the usual winners:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our first group of winners are: Gisele, IamPumpkin, PopRiceKrispies, Guest786276, Bells, captainwesker, FairyMermaid, blueartist, winterrallthetime, frenchsilk, Lukerzman, Pirate.Spider.Boy, Fish_In_Water, icywater_prince, Golden_Warrior, Awesome_Chic_Forever, Mousetyme, Silverysunset, Shellyfish, Be-Happy, BillyMays, Merrillynn, Elite_Hero, Laurbear, astroblondie, and DuckSwimmer. Congrats.

Our next group of winners were: ConverseStar, Acesillywolf, Moody, disfaniam, Sink, CrystallovesSkittles, midnight_twilight_chic, BlueIce and fabstell.

Our next group of winners were: MoonlightBoogie, pirateboi, Guest564150, diamondzonmyneck, Cutiemorgan, CurlyShuffle, Guest16655, tinathebattle, The.Fish.in.water, smilely, sillygoose, Valentine_boy, figment_fan, AndyMan, madamemagical, MermaidMelusina, Strolling_For_Fun, iYazmo and WorldWatcher

Our last group of winners were: cool_briliant_dawn, DiscoGuard, PolarBear, TwilightShimmer, DennyTeddyBear, MissGrumpy, Aceboy_Alex, Nessa_Puppy, Guest821176, BellaFlowerGurl and Poorbe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: 1/17 Host Hunt (ENDED)
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 12:16 PM »

WOOOT!!!! I see fish.i up there in that list!! Way to go fish.i

And, wow, like,  make it obvious much: Fish_in_Water  &  The.Fish.In.Water, rofl.

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 12:22 PM »

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:46 PM by flamanar »

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 12:23 PM »

And, wow, like,  make it obvious much: Fish_in_Water  &  The.Fish.In.Water, rofl.

Clarifying just in case someone might think by reading .it's post that those titles are mine:

Fish_in_Water and The.FIsh.In.Water do NOT belong to me.  NOT at all related to this Fish.i.  Just trying to avoid any confusions anyone might have by reading that post since it might be misunderstood by the readers that those are my clones.  Only title in the winning list I claim to be mine:  MermaidMelusina.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:32 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 12:31 PM »

And, wow, like,  make it obvious much: Fish_in_Water  &  The.Fish.In.Water, rofl.

Clarifying just in case someone might think by reading .it's post that those titles are mine:

Fish_in_Water and The.FIsh.In.Water do not belong to me.  Not at all related to this Fish.i.  Just trying to avoid any confusions anyone might have by reading that post.  It might be misunderstood.

OH DEAR!!!

I certainly don't want any misunderstandings!!!  I didn't think that it MAY look like that.  I just was thinking to myself how our little group knows who this "fish in water" is and wow, can you make it more obvious what your clone titles are.

Sorry fish.i...................HUGS!!!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 12:38 PM »

Fish_in_Water and The.FIsh.In.Water do not belong to me.  Not at all related to this Fish.i.  Just trying to avoid any confusions anyone might have by reading that post.  It might be misunderstood.

OH DEAR!!!

I certainly don't want any misunderstandings!!!  I didn't think that it MAY look like that.  I just was thinking to myself how our little group knows who this "fish in water" is and wow, can you make it more obvious what your clone titles are.

Sorry fish.i...................HUGS!!!

EEK.  Same here.  Sheesh...we talk so much that we forget there's other people reading these posts!  My bad.  There is only one Fish.i ;)

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 12:41 PM »

I understood your post, but since other ppl come here to read and others might not know at all, I thought appropiate to clarify things and make sure it is known that those are Not my clones.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:43 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 12:42 PM »

I understood your post, but since other ppl come here to read and others might not know at all, I thought appropiate to clarify things.  

And we are glad you did!!

HUGS

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 02:02 PM »

Ok.  Flame is about to lose his 'cool'.  So there were people winning the host hunt....before the host hunt was even announced?!  Jade was in Minties Maze at the start room, and someone (or more ppl) said the phrase...and won?  This was before the initial blast announcing the hunt! 

Also, there was a regular player (I won't say the name here) sitting in the start room...welcoming people to the maze?!  Why didn't they get her the _ _ _ _ out of there so others could get into the room?

I smell favoritism.  It stinks.  There's NO WAY people should be able to participate in a host hunt...BEFORE THE HUNT IS ANNOUNCED TO EVERYONE.  Players should also not pretend to be staff (against the Constitution). 

Favoritism?  This better not be the new 'face' of VFK...  :uhuh: :uhuh2: :td:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 05:47 PM »

Ok.  Flame is about to lose his 'cool'.  So there were people winning the host hunt....before the host hunt was even announced?!  Jade was in Minties Maze at the start room, and someone (or more ppl) said the phrase...and won?  This was before the initial blast announcing the hunt! 

Also, there was a regular player (I won't say the name here) sitting in the start room...welcoming people to the maze?!  Why didn't they get her the _ _ _ _ out of there so others could get into the room?

I smell favoritism.  It stinks.  There's NO WAY people should be able to participate in a host hunt...BEFORE THE HUNT IS ANNOUNCED TO EVERYONE.  Players should also not pretend to be staff (against the Constitution). 

Favoritism?  This better not be the new 'face' of VFK...  :uhuh: :uhuh2: :td:

dude, I've lost my cool.  I swear the gloves are coming off soon.   :boxing:    ;)

All above, true  ^^^  I happened to be in the maze when someone won a "host hunt" that wasn't even flipping announced yet!  I was thinking to myself ... why in the heck are their words turning blue?!  There is no hunt going on that I'm aware of!  Then I thought, hmmm okay, maybe I didn't get a pop-up ONCE AGAIN.  WRONG.  The blast in game came WAY after this person won.   Furthermore, I saw Jade a few times in the maze, was wondering why she was in there.  Had no idea we could say "I found HOST_Jade" and win.  Nice huh?   :bm:

um yeah, more than 1 person sitting in the start room, blabbing to players as they entered.  Thank you so much for giving me MORE lag with your chat bubbles.  I know how to walk to the door thank you very much!  good grief!

Lots going on in the kingdom, that VFK should NOT be proud of.  It's a shame really.  Wishing and hoping that VFK gets their act together.  It's becoming annoying.

I played the most host events today ever I think.  My record .. a big fat ZERO.  I knew I should have baked cookies today instead!   :ls: 

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 06:07 PM »

I played the most host events today ever I think.  My record .. a big fat ZERO.  I knew I should have baked cookies today instead!   :ls:  

LOL tell me.  I at least got ONE thing today.  FOUR events?!  I think they're getting WAY too carried away.  They need to keep Jade on a leash or something :P

Yeah...I think having root canal would have been more 'fun' than today.  Today was...no fun at all.  :notme:  This is becoming a pattern...

BTW...did you also hear how she visited a trade room on the 'pop list'?!  OMG!  I guess I need to start a serious trade room now and load it with my own clones.  Maybe I'll win the host hunt  :notme:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 08:45 PM »

BTW...did you also hear how she visited a trade room on the 'pop list'?!  OMG!  I guess I need to start a serious trade room now and load it with my own clones.  Maybe I'll win the host hunt  :notme:

Yep, heard about that too.  And, some kind of "waiting room" for the host maze, got a visit too.  Fine, do a reverse host hunt.  At least tell us what you're doing Host!   :sos:     VFK = no communication

lol Flame.   :rofl1:    Nah, don't stoop to that level.  Awww come on, you know there's already "special" people in VFK, that fill a trade room with their own clones.  Guess it makes them feel um... special?   :lolg:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 08:50 PM »

Awww come on, you know there's already "special" people in VFK, that fill a trade room with their own clones.  Guess it makes them feel um... special?   :lolg:

Really?  Wow... ;)  What does FLAME have to do to be...'special'?   :hmmmm:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 09:13 PM »

Thank you!  :)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 04:47 AM »

The first pop up I saw for the surprise host hunt said jade would be in different ages & "other places"  

I remember this because I was wondering what "other places" might include like trade rooms/etc. I remember Magic did this before. VMK did this with the "Dream Hats"   I was not a fan of those Hunts for "Dream Hats" in Magic; and still not a fan of Host Hunts.

Thank you!  :)

Congrats Fish.i
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:31 PM by funfly »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 03:07 PM »

Thanks Fun.  I think she visited the trade room...and maybe another couple rooms...in the first hunt yesterday.  I don't remember her talking about 'other places' in that blast.  But yesterday is mostly a blur now.  Too much all at once.  Again.

Any kind of 'reverse host hunt' stinks.  Favoritism comes into play almost every time.  Let the players find the host...not the other way around.  :idea:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up