VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK Weekly Calendar Events 1/16 - 1/22  (Read 2821 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
VFK Weekly Calendar Events 1/16 - 1/22
« on: December 31, 2010, 10:10 PM »

Sticky Topic used for this week's VFK Events per Event Calendar.  Event Times will vary depending on YOUR TIME ZONE.  New Events added all the time, as VFK updates their game calendar.:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:12 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
Re: VFK Weekly Calendar Events 1/16 - 1/22
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 10:52 AM »

ok, so i popped on to start quests and complete old ones and saw ppl in rooms yelling colors.

then i realized it was a host hunt game. parked myself in a room when in walks host jade - and guess what!!!!

yeppers, i guess the wrong color  :rofl1:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 11:45 AM »

Today's Hunt w/ Jade.  No win for me.  I really do not like her style of hunts, and sooooo tired of the spam all over the place.  Today's prize was the Giraffe Scarf.  Same as the Arctic Giraffes are wearing.  screen shot below, apparently same for both genders.

I need sleep... I thought I posted this was going on - apparently I did not.  Sorry.

(I think this was Genie and Extreme wearing this?)

ETA:  Found a better screen shot, someone was wearing it in the Space Boat, when I was running scavenger hunt:

Here are the list of winners anyway:

Our first list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are:  Snowfalls, ChipQueen, Raiders_Fan, Popcorn_girl, Enchanted_Star, ChasingShadows, Johniieee, pirateboi, pirateboi, LiddleNoodnic, HyperBlueShadow, Xelzzet, PlainCuteJam, Tomorrow, ExtremeScarySky, Psyitation, AceKingDarkness. Tinathebattle, iAlphaStar, Losty, shnazzy, Present_Holiday, snowyblonde, imazing, MistyWaters, gigrandgirl, DuckSwimmer, CandySweet, Shawna, HopesAndDreams, PrettyBea, Zhaan, sunday_monkey, icyflower, goldenicefeet, AncientMagyk, Shocker_Camp, GoofyKR, lil_cupid, dancingkayleigh, icywater_prince, Guest595636.

You can now find HOST_Jade in Historic Age (Medieval, Western, Victorian and Aussy Land.  ATTENTION: NEW PHRASE: “Thank You Dash that was fun.”  Good Luck  Thank you HOST_Dash for joining me this first half hour.  

Our next list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are:  Mousetyme, Burger_King, Mariook, Chocolate_Angel, BeeLieve, madamemagical, BelieveInTheHeart, Dalben, justkiddingaround, AnotherStory, Arangatang, Shelliebean, BellaFlowerGurl, CuteStarPluto, KoalaBear, PastDue, Shortstop, BrainyBird, HopeandBelieve, Bamboozled, Boxxy, RubyEyedTurtle, carathetikiqueen, Guest419680, ColorfulHeart, and  PhotoMaverick. Congratulations
You can now find HOST_Jade in Epic Ages (Space, Ice, Splash, Merfolk, and Fairy Land).  ATTENTION: NEW PHRASE: You need to guess one of the two colors I am thinking of.”  Good Luck

Our next list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are:  Banjo, Fish_In_Water, OZfanWicked, Pumpkinboy, StarzNTheSky, RandomAtTheDisco, blanche, ConverseStar, ForeverEclipse, Calgalforever, onlyrose, Aceboy_Alex, spacecowboy, Mr.Golden, blackmoonlight, WildCamp, Mittens, Guest378133, The_Jedi_Master, AceNightOwl, greenjam, Ysabell, BerryTruffles, Guest193383, Neonmoon, LionJonathan, Osmello, Be-Happy, sqiggles, and Cocoapuffs.
Congratulations
You can now find HOST_Jade in All Ages. ATTENTION: NEW PHRASE: Guess the color I am thinking of, Hint: I am wearing it  Good Luck

Our last list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are:  MusicalLilly, Genie, SaintPatricks_Girl, RocknRoller, Forever_me, Arapadude, FlyingNun, adventurelillypad, Sink, ScarletPartyHat, WinterBoi, GatorsFan, Fleur-de-Lis, Guest177458, MagicalLight, iamabigdisfan, InspireZ and AquaEnchanted.  Congratulations to everyone.

If you did not win today, don’t worry you will have lots of chances coming up. Keep your eye on the event calendar, and there may be unannounced hunts as well. See you soon.  HOST_Jade.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:29 PM by Astro »

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 12:29 PM »

Thanks Astro.  Well to be quite frank:  I HATE these types of hunts!!!  And I can tell you one reason why in ONE word:

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

Wasn't this one of the main reasons why they went automated in the first reason?  Everyone spitting out "I found HOST_Harmony" whenever anyone came into the room (most times even when someone WASN'T entering the room!). 

"Guess what 2 colors I'm thinking of" ?!   :??:

I wish I could reverse the tables and say "guess what Flame thinks of this host hunt...".   Fortunately, this is SUPPOSED to be a family-friendly game :P  :td:

BLUE! PINK! RED! TEAL! GREEN! PURPLE! YELLOW! MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!

Some people really scooped up, too.  Apparently 'changing the game' makes no difference at all.

Ok.  I'm done.  :notme:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:32 PM by flamanar »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 10:11 PM »

Just a heads up, these events are early tomorrow:   Have a feeling because a lot of kids don't have school tomorrow maybe?     :hmmmm:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 10:15 PM »

Thanks Astro!  I know that I have off school :P  lol  ;)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 09:46 AM »

Just a heads up, these events are early tomorrow:   Have a feeling because a lot of kids don't have school tomorrow maybe?     :hmmmm:

FYI ~  I have not been able to get into this event yet.  But, other Forums are reporting that the prize is the same as last night - Scorpion.  Just wanted to let you all know.   :waveh:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 09:49 AM »

Thanks Astro.  The prize is the same.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 05:28 PM »

Tonights Maze was a different pattern to get the prize.  The prize was still the same:  scorpion.

The Maze went into overtime (shock), then a surprise Jade host hunt as the maze was ending.  :hmm:  It was any age, and you had to guess what age she was thinking.  I swear...I've never hated a VFK event as much as I hate her hunts  :bm:  List of winners tonight:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our winners were: LadyLane, MiniOreo, Smores, CarouselHorses, icegirlblue, Irish_Red, Mittens, smilez, NeonMagicSnow, Princess-Kay, gigrandgirl, iPetiteDiamond, NightFlower, GoofyKR, EmilyAwesome, Kearnzzyy, DiamondDeb, motafox, RandomAtTheDisco, FluffyBunnny, TheNoteBook, Guest193383, iRedMagic, RoadRunner, ooops, Adventure_Rabbit, Mr.HollyWood, Zhaan, GoldPinkGlacier, and spacease.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 05:39 PM »

Oooh shock, some of the same players winning once again.  Yes I know who's clones some of those belong to.  :hmm:

30 winners?  wow that's pointless, way to go Jade   :td:

Dragon really, you are so needed back in the game.  Please show someone how a real host hunt is done.  Thank you.   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up