VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make your House feel like a Home! (new items released)  (Read 9225 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Make your House feel like a Home! (new items released)
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:50 PM »

Make your House feel like a Home!

JANUARY 13, 2011 4:37 PM

Greetings citizens. I don't know about you, but I always did agree with that age old saying "it's the little things that count".

Yes, there are certain important 'rituals' I like to attend to when I get home which serve to transform my space in SmallWorlds into somewhere I can really call home. So I'm delighted to bring you news of five new items now available in Modern Living that I know you'll want to snap up.

You've Got Mail!
Checking the mail when I return home in the evening from work is something I love to do. If there are any bills I like to pay them straight away, and perhaps there's the excitement of a letter from a friend!

This great new mailbox has an open/close function, and the very efficient SmallWorlds mail delivery service means that you may even have new mail several times a day, so do make sure you check it often

Shiny new Trash Can!
I've been finding it a little difficult to know just what to do with my in-world rubbish. I've tried using one our our wooden crates, and I've even tried storing it in a few wooden barrels.

Those days are over with this lovely shiny Trash Can. It's just what I've been looking for!  I've got three and they look great lined up at the back of my home.  With a trash can that looks this good, putting out the rubbish is an absolute pleasure!

Directional Light
This very useful light can be placed on indoor or outdoor walls and as the name suggests, you can point it either in the up or down position. 

It's a lovely idea to pop some on an outside wall to make sure that guests don't trip in the dark, and if you get a few of them you'll find that they can be used to create some very effective lighting installations both indoors and outdoors.

Light Switch
This lovely clean, white light switch will give your home yet another finishing touch. Don't forget to pop one next to your bed so you don't need to get out of bed to switch the light off!

Door Mat
I pride myself on my clean and tidy home, so I'm rather relieved that this door mat is now available. It's been manufactured from high quality, hard-wearing materials and will ensure that no-one will tramp mud through your house ever again. It's such a friendly message to leave on your front doorstep too!

Put your NPC butler to work!
All five new items are available right now in Modern Living.

If you've got an NPC helper who you felt needed a few more household tasks to fill his or her day, these items are just what you need to keep them busy.

Once you've got them all, then just like me I'm sure you'll be feeling that lovely house-proud glow!
~ Kent Kronkite
Pages: [1]   Go Up